Katsumaru's inner world

Solekari Fujiwara

I am doing a character edit for a friends birthday on myspace. I like to get some feedback or opinion of it. Based on Bleach. His inner zanpakuto spirit world. What else do you think I could do to it?

Aztec.png

Well, the shadow is really, really bad. The character doesn't appear to be standing on anything, and judging by the angle of the floor he'd have to be lent back to be seen from that perspective. And his lighting is completely different than that of the background, he looks too bright. Other than that, great work.

i conquer with goraka. to add comment, and elaborate a bit: it appears as if you took character and background that were created separately and just slapped the one on the other, no offense. the shadow is not a shadow at all with how bright it is, and it doesn't match up properly to the feet. to fix that you'd just have to darken it and add transparency, and erase the extraneous bits of shadow that are visible under the feet. however, based on the light sources and the background shadows, it would be wise to change the angle of the characters shadow altogether. as is, it looks like he's standing on a paper cutout of himself. also look at the doorway behind him. he would have to be much smaller, even standing where he is, to make him properly mesh with his surroundings. unless of course that doorway was meant for dwarves lol. this is a really cool piece of art overall, it just has a lot of mechanical issues