Mortal Movie Monday Suggestion Thread

I'm delaying Mortal Movie Monday one day because of the news today, want to keep it on the top of TRMK homepage. I may post that up actually Tim, I've been working on getting that video put into one long video for YouTube.

Anyone know where to get "cooking with Scorpion?"

That was always a fun vid to bring up.

Or the music video for "Immortal" from MK:DA.

Well nobody's been suggesting any movies either. Tell the truth, I don't watch many MK related videos. Mostly just fatality fakes and flash cartoons.

I'd like to see MK: Conquest, but surely showing that here would be illegal.

Hi,

Angel did a good job of explaining what we're looking for, I guess she can read our minds.
I love this...Raiden and Sub Zero get Rick Rolled.
There are lots of mk animations on newgrounds.

Thanks.

There has been enough unused suggestions to last a couple more weeks, such as this idea I had:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbRqK7TfpKc

I want to use that one, but they blocked it for Embedding. So I have to export the video from the game myself and upload it to our TRMK YouTube account. I'll get to that later this week.

I was off yesterday at the Cubs game, so I didn't do a Mortal Monday video. I'll do that one next week to make up for it. I got some others as well in the pipe, but figured a week off wont hurt the queue.

I also wont use EVERY video in the queue, some are not "front page worthy" because they are very odd, etc. So I still encourage people to recommend videos. Everything from gameplay glitches, great combo videos, commercials, behind the scenes clips, etc. Anything interesting and not offensive.

That was one of the absolute BEST MK flash fighting animations I have ever seen. The Scorpion spear kata from MKSM was in there and it was awesome. The cameos at the end of the movie were timed just right.

its a redux of the first DarkTemplarz video, released back in 2003. during that time alot of combo patterns and infinties were not known, and those were one of the sickest combos for its time. the deal is that it was recorded at 25fps originaly and alot of combos were done by mistake blockable, in this redux its 60fps (although youtube shows 30, but i will add downloadable avi version soon) and all combos are redone unblockable.

still i think the video kick ass and i already finished few more reduxes.