The Day after tommarro

Flawless__Victory said:
Good Movie. I heard that in Japan if you want to be a scientist you have to watch that movie.

That would be stupid, but it was a tight movie, best part was watchin New York get destroyed

I got the dvd. I loved seeing New York flooded, and then I think it was gorgeous when it was frozen. and the barges sticking out of the ice around the statue of liberty looked cool

Cool effects but dumb movie! It's totally impossible to happen in 6 or 8 weeks! That was the most hilarious part!

MaxDam said:
Cool effects but dumb movie! It's totally impossible to happen in 6 or 8 weeks! That was the most hilarious part!

it didnt happen in 6 - 8 weeks, it happened within 2 weeks, but your right it is impossible to happen within that short a time we would all assume, but it is pretty accurate about what would happen eventually over time.

I agree w/ MD, awesome special effects but kind of a dumb plot. Not very realistic or scientifically sound. Just seemed like a rehash of every other "armageddon" movie we have seen the last 5 years...