Was it ever revealed?

The 7th Number

I remember hector and the other dude in the MK Podcasts saying there were clues on Noob.com to who was in the game. They commented on how obvious it was. Did they ever say what the clues were, and who it was for? Sometimes i think they were making it up.

No, I don't think it was. I remember there being a few anagrams which, when rearranged, sept out stuff like "new video coming soon". But apart from that, I'm really not sure.

No, I don't think it was. I remember there being a few anagrams which, when rearranged, sept out stuff like "new video coming soon". But apart from that, I'm really not sure.
It's still there actually. It spelled out 'Cool video coming soon'.

It's kind of annoying when they do stuff like that. I mean, MKvDC doesn't have much content so what could it possibly have been hinting at?

Im talking about when they had pics up. Not the cross word thing. And they made it clear it was a hint to a person in the game.

The MK Team has a knack of making up fake rumors to make themselves look smart.
"The box art has a secret about the next game."
"The website url has reveals the secret about how to look for the secret that reveals the secret."
"If you play the game 20 times with all flawless victories using only the select button, then walk outside and bang your head against a green mailbox ten times, smash your playstation with a hammer, then buy a new one and put the game in, you will unlock something special."

They also promise things for future games and then quietly omit then when no one's looking.
"Why we didn't have more characters...? Oh, uh...I guess...too little time? Yeah, I'm going with that."
"Lack of fatalities? Oh, uh....we wanted to get an early start on the next game. That's why."
"Shitty plot and no real endings? Uh...let's see...it was...too hard."