Who's BAD?

Snow

This is a little doodle I cooked up about five minutes ago...

[img=http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/7344/badjw7.png]

badjw7.png

It sports my favorite suit as well as my favorite catch-phrase.

Last edited by a moderator:
I edited your post, the link wasnt working, but i found the url to the pic.

Anyway, not bad. But i just watched the Angry Video Game Nerd video of MJ's Moonwalker for Genesis. LOL. Check it out.

He's pretty funny yea, but he mostly just points out obvious frustrations in many games and shows exactly how NOT to play. It's funny to watch, but you can't trust anything he says.

Also, have you seen the LBP mock of several Micheal Jackson music videos?

Thought I might as well post this here instead of making a new thread;

These are the inks of Michael Jackson preparing to do his most amazing trick: the 45 degree lean!

MJ had some great moves back in his prime. It's too bad what he's done to himself...I used to really like his performances.

However, as far as the art goes...great work, love the wrinkling on the pants. But the tie looks out of perspective, what I assume are rings look like fingerless gloves, and his face doesn't look like Micheal Jackson at all really...the chin is too pronounced. As far as the art itself? Great. As far as looking like Jackson? Not so great.

I can kind of explain why his face doesn't look like MJ. It was originally suposed to be a drawing of my performance of Smooth Criminal for the High School talent show.
This one:

One of these days, I'll upload the video of it. It was friggin' amazing!