Mortal Kombat vs Todd McFarlane's Spawn

Spawn vs Scorpion promo poster #2 (INKS)

I think this is one of my more badass works, what do you guys think?

Yeah, I'd say don't bother. Coloring is only good if you can do a really awesome job of it in PhotoShop or something like that. I've always given a middle finger to coloring, myself.

I find a poor coloring job causes the picture to lose some of its depth. But a great coloring job is superior to a black & white image, in my opinion.

I do think you need to work on depth and proportions a little bit. The characters always seem a little flat, particularly in their torsos. The muscles appear to be drawn onto their shirts, if you understand what I mean. Also, shading would work wonders if the picture isn't to be coloured, make it look less 2D.
And as for the proportions, the hands always look tiny and the heads always look huge, but I'm sure you've cited Akira Toriyama is an influence in the past, and he does much the same.
Hell, what do I know though, I don't even have the attention span to finish a piece of art once I've started. Just trying to offer some constructive criticism.

HOLY SHIT! You called it, Goraka! From fourth to seventh grade, Akira Toriyama has influenced a lot of my work and therefore influenced my drawing style! ;D

EDIT: Not trying to be an ass or anything, but how am I supposed to shade when I've already gone over it with a Sharpie marker?