Dark Seid vs Shang Tsung ***FAKE***

I dunno what the hell I was thinking last night,I was high so for some reason I thought this scumbucket was Gororules for some reason.

either way,to the person who made this fake,get over yourself,go to a proctologist and get your head examined cause obviously with that attitude I'm sure you haven't seen outside the innards of your asshole in years.that amount of time with your head up your ass must have your brains scrambled from all the methane.

I dunno I'm just bored now and I'm basically trying Pwn your dumbass but eh,I gotta get to bed.

I dunno what the hell I was thinking last night,I was high so for some reason I thought this scumbucket was Gororules for some reason.

either way,to the person who made this fake,get over yourself,go to a proctologist and get your head examined cause obviously with that attitude I'm sure you haven't seen outside the innards of your asshole in years.that amount of time with your head up your ass must have your brains scrambled from all the methane.

I dunno I'm just bored now and I'm basically trying Pwn your dumbass but eh,I gotta get to bed.
I was wondering where you got Gororules from. I searched this thread top to bottom and I didn't find any of his posts.

I'd say he has already been Pwned quite a lot. Though I can't say that it's enough.

Wow, even I'm burning you. The fake just looks like you spent ten minutes in photoshop. I'm just glad you at least forgot to delete the sprite's background colors because judging from your attitude, that was a huge obstacle for you to overcome.

I don't care how old this thread is, but is it really necessary for every person to ride each other's balls with the same bullshit, "Ohhh NSeal's got owned!!1!". Any MKOnline veteran should know the identity of NSeal and who use to mentor him...VenoMark in his prime.

Dude, if you love MKO so much, then why are you posting here?

Not that I'm telling you to get off the forum, but why?

Last edited:
I wasn't being sarcastic at all, could you explain that please?

In the shoutbox, though. I think we've wasted enough forum space with our extremey short posts. :D

I think the bottom line is that at TRMK, nobody cares just how awesome you are at another forum. Many of us here would just assume not deal with MKO at all, but that doesn't make us any less veterans of the MK community. So if that was the point of that unnecessary bump, let me reiterate: no one cares.

VenoMark brought his stuff here for a while, and it was pretty good, but he wasn't truly appreciated for his work because of his over-the-top ego.

Secondly, how can someone mentor you in fake making? Unless you stand over someone's shoulder and teach them piece by piece how to do it, what you're doing is taking advice, in which case, I've been given advice from pretty much everybody on this forum.

The first fake was lame, just because nothing special was happening in it. Defending it was lamer, and NSeal got pwned. :D