3 Grid Machines for sale from Thomas Pinball

that guy's prices are outrageous $1395 a cabinet. It's obscene the game is almost a decade old, i found a pair of 2 at my local flea market collecting dust. $600per for the pair! score...... Gettin em Thursday will post pics.

Last edited:
that guy's prices are outrageous $1395 a cabinet. It's obscene the game is almost a decade old, i found a pair of 2 at my local flea market collecting dust. $600 for the pair! score...... Gettin em Thursday will post pics.

That's a great price, I paid $1800 for all 3 of mine. So a bit more, the problem is prices are all over the place and really depends on location and costs to move them, etc. My cabinets are from one of (if not THE first) test location machines, so a bit older but cooler in my own mind.

Would love to see some pictures!

That's a great price, I paid $1800 for all 3 of mine. So a bit more, the problem is prices are all over the place and really depends on location and costs to move them, etc. My cabinets are from one of (if not THE first) test location machines, so a bit older but cooler in my own mind.

Would love to see some pictures!

Those don't happen to be the old Gala West (Brunswick Zone Naperville) machines do they?

No my machines were from Dennis' Place for Games. Last I was at Gala West they still had them, saw two at Gala North too. I may buy an additional 3 someday when I have room for them. Two are in storage right now, and one is in my garage.

Here comes my full court shot....
I am in the Chicago Suburbs and have multiple feelers out on Midway The Grid Cabs. I am looking for additional ones for linking. If you all have had your fun, are still sitting on these cabs and our looking for a good home for them let me know.

Thanks!
Dan

Cosmophone (# glucophone) is a vibration of sound, sacramental lull, unity that filler space. A singular relationship of hemispheres, petals (notes) and resonator trade an to the nth degree productive of palette of overtones.
To play an remarkable factor - a petal tone drum, usually known as a “glucophone”, a gist of throbbing is enough. His pronounce is certainly mystical. And you can learn to take part in it, actually, in a hardly minutes - the most important obsession is to honest learn how to worst on metal tongues, and it often sounds magical.

I invite you to visit my location: http://steel-tongue-drum.info