Has anyone figured out the secret achievements yet?

Yep. You unlock Dark Kahn. You do this by completing all the Kombo Challenges and Unlocking everyone's ending.

Oh, did I tell you everyone has two endings? Hold X (PS3) or A (360) during Dark Kahn's Explosion.

i think that is a joke. idk but for real has anyone unlock the special moves achievement yet?

Nothing was as bad of joke as Fujin and Stryker unlockable in MK:D... I've yet to hear of secret achievements, thoug I can't play this game I've learnt a lot about it. Prepration n case I actaully GET a chance to play it.

Has anyone confirmed that the characters have 2 endings instead of one?

There are 3 achievements that are "SECRET"

The only way to view them is if you actually unlock them.

i got one secret achievement and thats shao kahn kombo challenge and i saw on youtube the other secret achievement is darkseid's kombo challenge but the special moves master one...idk about that.

Special moves master is a secret achievement, boys and girls! Just did some research at gamespot, gamespy, and ign.

Yes peoples.

One ending per character & Dark Kahn isnt unlockable.

The 3 secret achievements are Kahn & Darksied's kombo challenge, and the Special Move achievement.

Yes peoples.

One ending per character & Dark Kahn isnt unlockable.

The 3 secret achievements are Kahn & Darksied's kombo challenge, and the Special Move achievement.

but that special move achievement!! how do you get that!?! i've tried all the ones listed in arcade mode and versus mode and i did a couple of unlisted ones by raiden, liu kang, shazam, and kitana but still need more!! anyone know anymore?

but that special move achievement!! how do you get that!?! i've tried all the ones listed in arcade mode and versus mode and i did a couple of unlisted ones by raiden, liu kang, shazam, and kitana but still need more!! anyone know anymore?

All the pro-moves also. :(