Another Artwork Contest?

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
Who'd like to see another artwork contest? We got a few cool things to giveaway, and I think I finally came up with a good idea that involves ninjas and photoshop.

The more of you budding fake creators and artists here who would like to participate reply so I can gauge interest.

Patrick

im up for it, Don't expect anything amazing or anything in the line of artwork....fakes would be the only thing I can do. :D

Well the best one wins, it'll be really up to the creator what you come up with.

Also would people rather have the entries private (ie: mailed to me) or public (posted to the forum?)

I think I'll run it for two weeks as well.

Depending on what you come up with...

...I might enter... Its been oh so long since I entered a contest.

Basically it'll be a Photoshop contest combining real people with MK Characters, but we'll also let you be creative as well so something related would be accepted as well. We'll supply some artwork and the rest you can find easily as it'll be MK related. There will be at least 5 people awarded prizes, which we're still figuring out.

Dammit, I had actually started an art piece too but it doesn't match the criteria. Probably never finish it anyway lol, I never do.
If you run a competition based around MK vs DC fights between unused characters, I'm in.

I'm interested, just not sure if I'll be able to do it. Time of year and all... gets real busy in retail. I'll say yes, what's a few nights with out sleep? :D

I'll take a crack at this! I don't have photoshop at my house, only at school so it has to be some time after Jan 5, Cause that's when winter break ends for me.

I dont mind when it happens.

But to clear things up is this a contest in where we take someone and turn them into a mk character or something along those lines

I'm all for this. I would love to see it start a little after the new year though, I'm crammed with an art project in school xD.

Its challenging... Hard... Diificult.... Can we kill Pat now or later?

Lol, joking aside. :p

Maybe I should have held back wanting this to happen, but, guess I have a little idea in my head on who to MK-fy.

Private entries I agree with as well.

As for an idea..blah. I have none. But once given the final details I think I can come up with something.

I'm just pitching in my two cents, but it'd be smart if the contest lastest at least a month to a month and a half. Just because this forum isn't incredibly active.