The Grid on eBay

:eek2:

WRONG TIME OF THE YEAR!!! ***K!!!!

3 Grid cabs for possible less than $1,000? Goddamnit!!!! ARRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah not a bad deal either, I'd expect it to hit closer to $1000 but who knows. I paid more for my machines, but they were local and to ship 3 machines is a PAIN.

Those were actually my machines. I did not post earlier because I did not want to use this forum to "plug" my own auction while it was active. That was a very good deal in my opinion and is much less then I paid for them few years back (over $1000 each). Not to mention the cost of renting a U-Haul to pick them up. It's not like you come across these games everyday.

I definitely thought KornKombat was going to win because he mentioned a few times here about wanting to get The Grid and he e-mailed me a few times. But I guess the shipping killed the deal. $575 to ship is a lot, but considering $1000+$575 for 3 machines is still only $525 each. I see Killer Instincts alone fetching $700-$800 on ebay. Nothing against that game because I own it as well, but those are easy to come by and not nearly as good as the grid. Who would of thought I would get more for my Ms. Pac-man last week then I did with "The Grid". Oh well, dam this economy.

man, if it wasnt christmas time, i would have been all over those.

Plus i would have picked them up myself.

Damn, oh well.

Yea, I really thought I was going to get them, but I had to figure in the 575 shipping, plus what extra cash I have, as christmas shopping killed me this year. Man my kidos are growing up fast. It kinda makes me sad I didn't get them, but atleast my family will have a good christmas, better to give then recieve.

Yeah I paid $2000 for my three The Grid cabinets. Felt it was a worthy amount, and no shipping or anything else. They were also the first cabinets put out to any arcade, so I guess I got the the FIRST The Grid cabinets that ever made it out of Midway. I have to have that 100% confirmed yet though.

Damn, I wish I had seen this post sooner, I would have placed a bid on that. I live in Omaha, NE so Kansas City, MO is only a 2 1/2 hour drive for me, so I could have scooped that up for less than $200. Oh well.