worldscollide Relesae Dark Kahn Render

MKRayden

Finally worldscollide Released Final boss of Mk Vs Dcu Dark Kahn Render click below enlarge the image

DarkKahn_Render.jpg

I agree, when I first saw him in the game it thought to myself "Great, Blaze went to the gym, and shedded a few pounds." He was indeed a tacky boss, but how else could you keep bout the MK fans and the DC fans amused by giving them each their bad guy as the boss? The only other way I can think of is if you had two regular bosses one after another, in a similar style to Quan Chi and Shang Tsung in MK:DA.

Dark Khan was suppose to be Darksied and Shao Khan together as one. But really its a Blaze and Shao Khan mix. If you notice all his moves are Shao Khans and to me Dark Khan looks nothing like Darksied. So I look at him as a Super Shao Khan, to me he is a true 100% MK character and not a DC character at all. And I actually kinda like him.

Kahn actually felt more like Darkseid in terms of moves to me. He loves to use that stomp move and the one where he leaps on you and pounds your face. The only Kahn moves he uses are the super hammer and the shoulder rush. And he doesn't use those nearly as often.

In terms of looks? Sure he looks more like Blaze than either of the two other bosses. And I'm still up in the air about whether I like him or not.

I like him. He's pure dagnasty evil. Kahn, Onaga, Shinnok and Shang Tsung were all after power. Blaze wasn't even evil. Dark Kahn is all about destroying shit, for the sake of destroying shit.
And when you think about it, he has Kahn's skull face and Darkseid's rocky appearance. So in that respect, he does borrow from both. At least he isn't like Composite Superman/Batman.
Oh yeah, and Glam, he has Kahn's projectile deflect move too.

I'll build my opinion of him when I finally get to fight him...

...Unles then he feels like he feel out of WOW for some reason and I can't put my finger on why.