Uncensored Fatalities in HD

Wow,,, Very cool uncensored fatalities...
As for myself, i didn't received my limited edition yet!!!

I know. Most of the time I didn't even think the guns were aiming at the head. No one would notice a difference if the blood spatter came from the chest.

It's the ESRB's call unfortunately. I say we're overprotective of people in general. Hell you go to France there's naked ladies on vinyl albums, playing cards, and everything else. Even we show things like CSI at 2 in the afternoon when 10 year old kids could be watching and that stuff is WAY more gross than MK, which is comical to an extent. But it's an issue with the regulatory laws and society, so don't blame the ESRB...blame DC for wanting this game to be T rated!

Hey Pat. Which uncensored version did you get? 360 or PS3? And is it the UK PAL version?

I've been mulling over whether or not to pick this up for PS3.

Just blame everyone, that way you know for sure you get the one responsible.

Funny thing is, in my opinion a few of the other fatalities are actaully a bit more need worthy of censorship, yet they stuck with the guns only. Makes you wonder a little. :-/

I am a bit confused. Is there a censored and uncensored version you can buy then?

I just got this today for PS3 (UK version).... I did notice another box on the shelf, but thought that was SE...though it was same price....