Printable Finishers List - Console Specific

Jinko

I made a finishers list for myself but I decided to share it. It's console specific so it's not Button 1, 2, 3, 4 etc. All the names are correct to the finisher, unlike many other sites where most of the names were mixed around.

And unisol_us has a FULL moves list here.

Xbox 360
PlayStation3

I love how everyone uses the finisher names I came up with for their guides! I can't believe they spread so fast when I put them on my site back on November 12th. Makes me feel like I played an important role in an aspect of the game.

Haha. I did have to change some. They were too long.

Here's something I made for PS3 users. It's the list compacted to fit into a PS3 case. I just hope it's not hard to read.

finlistps3ia7.png

I'm going to print one and get it laminated.

Yeah, I changed a couple since, as well. I changed Captain Marvel's Slam & Stomp to Lightning Stomp, and I think I changed Raiden's to Sky Drop.

Here's something I made for PS3 users. It's the list compacted to fit into a PS3 case. I just hope it's not hard to read.

Excellent mini-guide, dude. You definitely got the right layout style. I've seen a few lately that are too overly colorful - backgrounds, character images, etc. They forget that people need to print these things out. It's way more printer-friendly when they are mainly black and white.

I love how everyone uses the finisher names I came up with for their guides! I can't believe they spread so fast when I put them on my site back on November 12th. Makes me feel like I played an important role in an aspect of the game.

Your ego and selfishness are amazing.

Makes me wonder where the community would be without Fuzzdork and FDMK to rule the internetz. :rolleyes:

finlistps3ia7.png

Pretty cool, but you gotta put the distances for the finishers in there too.

But pretty damn good, Jinko ;)

Your ego and selfishness are amazing.

Makes me wonder where the community would be without Fuzzdork and FDMK to rule the internetz. :rolleyes:
And you accuse me of being a troll? Oh, the irony...

Anyways, I'm surprised you, or you're sources:)rolleyes:), are not claiming to have come up with the names.

Now, before you go ahead and ruin this thread too, I suggest you just keep your opinions of me to yourself.

finlistps3ia7.png

thats nice! can you get a xbox 360 one like that ? For some reason the IPOD touch doesn't let me add .doc files or txt files....I need an Image with all the fatalities on it cause I can add images to ipod touch.

edit: never mind I got the image out of the .doc file ..BIG thanks!!!!

Last edited:
Will you two guys give it a rest? Every time one of you slams the other for starting a fight, you then go and do the very same thing in another thread. The rest of us don't really wanna read it.

Will you two guys give it a rest? Every time one of you slams the other for starting a fight, you then go and do the very same thing in another thread. The rest of us don't really wanna read it.
Nor do I. I very clearly and very civilly told him knock it off, in case you didn't notice.

It's obvious who was the instigator here, and it's also very clear that TimStatic has some sort of personal grudge against me, since he always seems to resort to attacking me personally or my website.

Take this message he sent me for instance:
Whats a matter? You can troll? But cant be trolled?

And what, are you threatening me, Mr Internet Warrior?

Try this, big tough guy: **** YOU.

STFU and.....GTFO.
Honestly, I'm not sure where the animosity comes from, but this dude has serious issues. Threatening? When have I ever theatened him, or anybody for that matter, on this forum?

Last edited:
yeah well you've attacked him in other threads too. It's just getting a little boring is all.

yeah well you've attacked him in other threads too. It's just getting a little boring is all.
Ummm, no. In ONE(1) thread I said he needed to chill out with his attitude.
Seriously dude, you need to tone down the attitude. Is it really that hard to figure out? He's simply asking if anyone is disappointed with the game.
That's hardly an attack. Maybe if certain members didn't act like they run this place, there'd be less arguing. There was absolutely no point in his comment towards me in this thread. So what if I take a little pride in naming the fatalities? I should. Midway sure wasn't giving us any names. However, that still doesn't give him the right to instigate like he does.

Alas, it would seem like his participation in this thread has ultimately led to its demise, since now he's the topic of conversation. Good going! :thumbsup:

Sorry Jinko...

Last edited:
Nor do I. I very clearly and very civilly told him knock it off, in case you didn't notice.

It's obvious who was the instigator here, and it's also very clear that TimStatic has some sort of personal grudge against me, since he always seems to resort to attacking me personally or my website.

Take this message he sent me for instance:

Honestly, I'm not sure where the animosity comes from, but this dude has serious issues. Threatening? When have I ever theatened him, or anybody for that matter, on this forum?

Again, that was a PRIVATE VISITOR MESSAGE and you put it in this thread when I clearly stated, "Out of respect to Jinko and his hard work, I will take this here, ***hole." But yet, you brought it here.

lol @ the personal grudge. YOU were the one who started all this BS, therefor this is all on you. Like it or deny it, that is fact.

If you got a problem with me, keep it to my profile page, or otherwise, keep your mouth shut out here.

lol @ the personal grudge. YOU were the one who started all this BS, therefor this is all on you. Like it or deny it, that is fact.

If you got a problem with me, keep it to my profile page, or otherwise, keep your mouth shut out here.
Yawn...:roll: I refuse to read anymore of your profile messages, since they're pretty much just full of swearing, insults, etc. Seriously dude, you need help. Normal people aren't as hostile as you are. You accuse me of acting like an internet "tough guy", but I have yet to behave in such a manner here. You seem to be to one trying to bully people.

Anyways, is it confirmed that the fatalities can be done from anywhere? I usually stick to the distances I first performed each one at, but the more I play, the more I realize some can be performed at different distances. Some that I thought had to be performed at close distance, I've pulled off at sweep, as well. It's weird.

Last edited:
Anyways, is it confirmed that the fatalities can be done from anywhere? I usually stick to the distances I first performed each one at, but the more I play, the more I realize some can be performed at different distances. Some that I thought had to be performed at close distance, I've pulled off at sweep, as well. It's weird.
That's exactly why I didn't put the distances in. Most of the time the moves could be executed anywhere.

I've had trouble determining distances in MKvDC myself. Not sure what it is, I wish they'd just remove the distances altogether. It doesn't contribute to the gameplay or the difficulty, just the frustration when you input the right move 1 step too far away.

If there are no distances, then thank you V much for the PS3 one. I'll print it out right now and get me some trophies!

There are distances. But that doesn't come to my mind. Every time I input a fatality it works. Well, most of the time. If it doesn't, think about the fatality. The move by itself should determine where you should stand. eg, SubZero's slam is up close, therefore you stand close. Toasty is a few steps away.

Well, I tested this last night with Scorpion's Toasty, since it's the easiest in the game to perform.

Close - didn't work

Sweep - worked

Outside Sweep - didn't work

I think distances are indeed necessary. Maybe for some there is a range at witch they can be done.

I think distances are indeed necessary. Maybe for some there is a range at witch they can be done.

That's exactly what we found too, also some wouldn't work at sweep or close, but would work inbetween the two. Very confusing, I think they should have all been made to work at any distance.