Still Laughing

K1LLKANO

The Joker pissed off the wrong specter, and much to Scorpion's own amusement, continued to laugh all the way to the grave.

Still_Laughing_by_D1u9c7k9.jpg

Great picture. Too bad it will never happen.

Scorpion look's like he's sad about it though.

Fantastic! I love how his intestines are pouring out of him; nice touch. Great work as always.

The reflection in the blood is a great touch. I can't fault it, apart from Joker's right arm looks weird, but that's only a tiny thing. This is the best you've produced in a long time. And Scorpion's pose is Badass.

Wow...just ...yea wow is a good word.

Do you have this in a size that fits a 1920x1200 desktop?

Yeah, I should be able to hook that up... I was thinking of doing a WP pack on my DA page.

Glad everyone likes this one. I was going for an inquisitive look, so maybe that came off as sad =/

How's this, Glam? Hope the logo doesn't upset ya, I just felt it fit more for the WP feel while not detracting from the actual work of the piece.

Still_Laughing_WP_Pack_by_D1u9c7k9.jpg

Let me know when you get it so I can put a smaller image as the preview.

That's terrific it really is. But if the logo could be in the upper or lower right it would be better. My icons block it as it is.

But thanks so much!

I like how scorpions left arm looks like there is a cartoonistic bone in the middle of it.Maybe not on purpose but it matches his skelital nature so nice either way.For a wound like that, wouldn't it be more messy?The way I see it happening I mean I would imagine a quick sspsh of blood going to Joker's left or right.Joker also looks more bugeyed than I would think someone is.He might look like that in the game I've yet to expierence the kombat.I'm sad.The wound in itself is just mesmorizing though.Fun to look at.This a higher end submission I've seen you come up with.Yay.

I can see why Scorpion's disappointed: The Joker was laughing in disbelief that Batman didn't kill him. He didn't expect anyone to laugh at their own death.

Whoa, great work right there K1LL. What program did you use to create the characters..Adobe Illustrator maybe?

I don't know why, but Scorpion seems a little small compared to Joker.

BTW, I know they publish the sizes of characters once, exactly how tall is he meant to be???

Yeah, I remember him and Sub being 6' or 6'2". He looks smaller because of optical illusion. With the way he's spread out, and his head is a bit bigger than Scorpion's as well. I remember putting the line art of The Joker in one piece, and it more or less matched up with Scorpion, his upper half was a just a bit wide was all.

And this started as a doodle on my plane ride to Mass. back in August. Just something to amuse myself. I liked it, so I did one of The Joker as well on the flight back, scanned them and then the rest was done in PS CS2.

Im still trying hard to love mk dc stuff, and im starting to like it:) but aint no better mk then pure mk...

he is still lauging. pretty scary huh. but i must say scorpion looks at him like a sad man or someone that dont care..
what is this a love relationship ?

LOL