So what DLC are you wishing for, for the holidays?

THEundying27

BANALITY
I know alot of people are waiting for new characters as DLC. And I am to. I also feel that Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe can be expanded in other areas besides characters.

1.I would personally want new fighting arenas. Ones with death traps. Ok let me rephrase that. No "DEATH TRAPS". There needs to be something that Superman can knock his opponent into "WITHOUT" killing them. After all, thats the formula of the game. So I would cast my vote for new stages.

2. I would also like to see new downloadable fatalities. I feel that two fatalities is too limited. I dont know what the criteria was when the Mk development team only gave each character two fatalities.
Maybe it was lack of time. Whatever the scenario was, today we live in an age where we are able to add additions to the game. And additional fatalities for characters would be a great idea in my opinion.

Those are my ideas as far as DLC. What are your ideas for this game?

Hope everybody had a good thanksgiving.

Characters: Reptile... Every friend I have invited over to play this game has asked "Where the hell is Reptile?". Secondly, I wouldn't mind seeing Mileena in it at some point. DC Side? I'm at a loss, frankly the only 2 characters I enjoy are the Joker and Death Stroke anyways.

Fatalities: Perhaps through DLC they can manage to get more brutal fatalities into the game, and uncensor a few of the existing onces.

Costumes: Maybe give everyone an alternative costume.

Arenas: Not too fond of death traps, but a few extra arenas would be nice.

F that. It is going to take some crazy DLC for me to shell out any more money for this game. Unless they throw in some awesome addition to story mode or a mini game or something along the lines like they are doing for GTA4, there is no way I pay for anything.

Midway already has me for $75ish after taxes for this game and now theyll probably charge $5+ for Quan Chi, who should have been in the game to begin with.

I'm already disappointed at the PITIFUL excuse for a kollector's edition. The so called "kollectors" package if it were to be truly "kollected" would not be worth much when the KARDBOARD container it comes in is warped (as mine is) after very few uses. The discs themselves come in a sleeve, a SLEEVE for feck's sake, and I for one, am not keen to pay more when I've already overpaid.

But...that said...I'm an ENORMOUS Mortal Kombat fan and if they start flinging characters at me that I want or features that I feel are needed...well...I'll grudgingly purchase them anyway.

I'd like to see kontent of ANY kind. So my list of possible DLC is quite large.

Like I've said before, I'll probably bend over and let them fire all the DLC they want right into my arse, nomatter how crappy. After all, I did buy Tao Feng just for the loose link to MK, and Unreal for Raiden and Psi-Ops for Scorpion.
I've downloaded all the DLC for PAIN and I hardly even play it. I hate having less of a game than other people.