Special Moves Master Achievement help

Ghost

does anybody know how to get the secret special moves master achievement? do you also have to do all pro moves? i did all the special moves of all characters and didnt get it and im confused. what do i have to do?

You need to do all the pro move's as well but I don't think they have all been found as I have done all the listed one's on this site and didn't get the trophy on the PS3 so keep looking

Hello I believe that this pro move not this one in the Final list.
It is of Captain Marvel:
Mercury Bear Hug Attack:
Back, Foward 4, Tap 2 during Mercury Bear Hug.
Regards ......:-D:-D

i was playing with liu kang's kombo challenge and i realized and pro move that i couldnt do and its not listed.

At last attain to take out the Trophy platinum , and definitively the Klose Kombat is necessary , playing with cat woman in Practice gave me the Trophy in the moment that finish the Klose Kombat. The Klose Kombat is necessary to complete all the movements and take out the trophy. I expect that this serve him to take out his trophy.
Forgive by my english , as soon as am learning.......
Greetings
PSN ID Mkluis77

Hey guys, I'm a long time listener first time caller so I just wanted to say "Hi" before I start my post.

I was just wondering if any of you have any advice at all on how to get the Special Move Master Trophy? I have done everything I can think of to get this Trophy and still nothing. I've gone into versus mode and performed everyones special and pro moves. Including Kano's hidden unblockable canon ball, Captain Marvels Mercury Bear Hug to ground slam and Liu Kangs Fire to Dragon Kick. Those seem to be the most commonly missed but i've done those I don't know how many times. I even entered Klose Kombat with every character...nothing.

The only thing I haven't done is initiated Test Your Might with every character, but I'm thinking that shouldn't matter because there is no special move associated with it. Any help at all is appreciated because this trophy is driving me nuts haha!

Yeah I've done each special move twice and have been unable to get the Achievement or Trophy in each version of the game. I think it may be glitched, but not 100% sure. I found another list, and I'm going to compare them to figure out any possible way that something is missing.

Yeah I've done each special move twice and have been unable to get the Achievement or Trophy in each version of the game. I think it may be glitched, but not 100% sure. I found another list, and I'm going to compare them to figure out any possible way that something is missing.

Doesnt it include all the pro moves too?

I got the trophy awhile ago. i found a really detailed list of everybody's pro moves at xbox360achievements.org. just search for the forums for MKvsDC. i found out that you do have to do all Klose kombats, freefalls, and fatalities. if you did do all that then you're probably missing some flash or superman pro moves because there is a lot of those.

I got the trophy awhile ago. i found a really detailed list of everybody's pro moves at xbox360achievements.org. just search for the forums for MKvsDC. i found out that you do have to do all Klose kombats, freefalls, and fatalities. if you did do all that then you're probably missing some flash or superman pro moves because there is a lot of those.
You DO NOT have to do all the free fall and fatalities. And incase you are wondering, you can do everything in practice mode. There is a perfect guide on Midway forums.

dec1Bel @ Midway Forums said:
-I had a "clean" slate so I know what works and what isn't necessary
-I completed the challenge in "Practice" mode
-I did NOT do any "free fall combat"
-I did NOT do any throws
-I did NOT do any "close kombat"
-I did NOT do any "test you might"
-If I say "also in air", do the move on the ground and in the air
-If something about this guide confuses you, ask me to clarify!

Sauce

You DO NOT have to do all the free fall and fatalities. And incase you are wondering, you can do everything in practice mode. There is a perfect guide on Midway forums.

Sauce

im not sure about the fatalities, that's just an assumption, but free falls is mandatory. when you do their special free fall move you hear that pro move sound so obviously you have to and because i did it, i got the achievement (mostly flash pro moves got me the achievement actually)

Yeah I meant those too, I did them all twice on each system. I may have missed a few things like the In Air and repeated buttons after moves like Kitana's Fan Waves.

dont forget flash's "like the wind/teleport uppercut" that is what got me. its a very weird pro move.

im not sure about the fatalities, that's just an assumption, but free falls is mandatory. when you do their special free fall move you hear that pro move sound so obviously you have to and because i did it, i got the achievement (mostly flash pro moves got me the achievement actually)
Believe me. I have tried it on a new user account and I haven't done all the free falls yet I got the achievement.

Thanks for the link Jinko, it was a life saver!
I went down the list and I FINALLY got the Super Move Master Trophy!! The move for me that did it was absolutely ridiculous. It was Wonder Woman's "Divine Princess: D, F, 2" in the air, and I probably would've never gotten the trophy without the checklist because I would've overlooked it every time lol.

And yes unlike I previously thought you can perform the moves in Practice Mode (I thought only Arcade, Versus or Online would count) and I highly suggest anyone having issues acquiring this trophy just use the list and mark 'em down as ya go!

Thanks for all the help everyone and good luck yourselves!

Okay is this promove even possible??

Super Ground Tremor to Heat Vision: D,D, 4 * (1+2) * B,B,1

LOL I can't get it, but I can get Darkseid's similar move. Strange.