So what would you keep/change for MK9?

Or in her case hands...

But yeah stryker fits with sonya and jax. They should completely retool him and be like "thanks to whatever stryker is the leader of whatever that group sonya and jax are in" and play the story like that.

Your ad here.

Oh I was playing MKSM today and I rented it too. While playing versus mode, I liked how characters were able to pick up weapons and use them. What I really liked about the weapon use is that when the characters throws them, it impales the opponent. I hope that environmental weapons return and when they do I hope they have some kind of impalement move. That would be awesome!!! The impalement should definitely return and the blade should stay stuck on the victim throughout the whole battle even during fatality time.

i think they should add something more believable like with the moves done to certain characters. like if rain shoots lightning at raiden, why should that hurt him?? and so on. you get what im saying.

X-Rays: I think Mileena's X-ray move should be changed to something more original. I mean, I'd want her to use her weapons and show that they are impaled on the guy through the x-ray mode.

^ Yep...This is my biggest complaint so far...it looks so generic compared to the others. She should go Mike Tyson style and bite off an ear...

just something relating to her jaws or sais would be nice.

like nasty freak mentioned earlier i'll take it a step further. i would love for them to give u an option in every level to pick the time. eg night,day or twilight. but how would u guys feel in addition to picking the time they also let u choose the weather. fair,rain,sleet,snow,cloudy with or without lightning or windy. that would definitely add replay value and will make 18 stages feel like 50 stages. obviously the indoor stages wouldnt be affected, i think seing blood on snow would look nice. even though am putting this out there i feel 50/50 on this idea i dont know how it would fit with mk. i wanna know ur feedback

like nasty freak mentioned earlier i'll take it a step further. i would love for them to give u an option in every level to pick the time. eg night,day or twilight. but how would u guys feel in addition to picking the time they also let u choose the weather. fair,rain,sleet,snow,cloudy with or without lightning or windy. that would definitely add replay value and will make 18 stages feel like 50 stages. obviously the indoor stages wouldnt be affected, i think seing blood on snow would look nice. even though am putting this out there i feel 50/50 on this idea i dont know how it would fit with mk. i wanna know ur feedback

that whud be amazing i dnt think any fighting game has done that before

just like MK3 i'd prefer all the stages to be dark and at night, daytime rooftop just looks silly.....

Last edited:

Brilliant!!! Also, I rented MKvsDCU yesterday and it was sooo fun. However, when I played online, I pnly won like 4 matches out of 20 because players are either experts or they just cheat. I HATE FIGHTING AGAINST SOMEONE WHO PLAYS AS THE FLASH. They sre too quick with him. But then I again, it was just my first day playing. lol Anyways, when I rented it, it gave me an idea about Kitana. I like her fan slice move where she spins them around vvertically. As an extra move for MK 2011, I'd want her to do that from the ground, and then have her jump up in the air while doing that. Similar to one of Mai Shiranui's super move in the King of Fighters games. I would also want a female character to have a whip like Catwoman. I think that is just HOT. So my favorite characters in MKvsDCU are Kitana and Catwoman if you guys are asking me. And believe me, I'm no expert in that game. In MK 2011, I may start out like that too, but since I plan to own the new MK, I will love to challenge anyone out there. Playing MKvsDCU is just my appetizer. ;-)

if they cant make what i mentioned above ^ happen, than i aleast whant them to make a rainy night level. i would love to see two fighters going at it while is raining at night, that would be epic. but i have high hopes because since we have dlc nowadays some one can bring this up to the mk team and put it on. i love street fighter but this new mk is already going to be the best fighting game, but if they add this feature it will put it on another level that cant be reached.

if they cant make what i mentioned above ^ happen, than i aleast whant them to make a rainy night level. i would love to see two fighters going at it while is raining at night, that would be epic. but i have high hopes because since we have dlc nowadays some one can bring this up to the mk team and put it on. i love street fighter but this new mk is already going to be the best fighting game, but if they add this feature it will put it on another level that cant be reached.

Not only just a rainy night. But also, I'd want mud from the ground to be all over the fighters. ;-)

Like this video.

Nasty_Freak...you've got some issues. Shoving things in people's holes, smexier and skimpier outfits, muddy chicks kicking the shit out of each other....

It's totally hot, but you're obsessive.

Add: Not rain weather in arenas but twilight, dark, sunny (cloudy) and snowy weather
Add: Kitana to lay the fans on the ground and have them spinning and give her Jax's throw move from MK2 or MK3 and she throws him/her onto spinning fans.

Well if Babalities is in MK9 which TRMK member said it was, I hope it is changed to DLC because it's dumb to me. I want to see some Animalities and Fatalities, some kool $tuff.

Well if Babalities is in MK9 which TRMK member said it was, I hope it is changed to DLC because it's dumb to me. I want to see some Animalities and Fatalities, some kool $tuff.

Forget babalities!!! Animalities should only be considered fatalities because all characters shouldn't turn into animals. So I'd want Friendships to return. I'd also want some cool $tuff for DLC.

Forget babalities!!! Animalities should only be considered fatalities because all characters shouldn't turn into animals. So I'd want Friendships to return. I'd also want some cool $tuff for DLC.
Yeah you are right, Animalities should be used as a few kombatants Fatality, maybe five kombatants. Friendships would be my choice and Brutalities as a maybe but don't care for it.

Yeah you are right, Animalities should be used as a few kombatants Fatality, maybe five kombatants. Friendships would be my choice and Brutalities as a maybe but don't care for it.

Yes. Friendships are good because if you don't want to disappoint your opponent you can do that. lol :)

Brutalities would be a great addition to the next MK but it should not make the victim explode like a fatality.

Friendships have been around just as long as babalities. Furthermore, babalities are boring. It's always the same thing no matter who you're using. Unless they kick the baby in the face or something.

Friendships were unique to each character, that's why I liked them best of all.