Flash Infinite Combo + FAQ.

JustSkills

Hi guys.

I found an infinite combo with the flash while playing online yesterday. I'm posting this here and on the midway boards in the hopes that it will get hotfixed.

In short, the infinite is:

spin move, teleport, B + 3 (2 hits, low, then launches), spin move, teleport, B+3, (etc). I explain it much better on my blog:

http://wowriot.gameriot.com/blogs/Serious-Business-1/MK-vs-DC-Mini-Flash-FAQ-and-Infinite-Combo

Does anyone know a good way to rip video from my xbox to my pc? I don't have a video capture card, and my lame cell phone doesn't do video. I'd like to get a video of it up.

I'll test this and see if its a actual inf. Its only a official infinite if A. you cant use a breaker or Rage to escape it or B. can b done OFFLINE.

You can break it with a breaker, but it's so easy to do it really doesn't matter. You can start it off of BF + 4 (y) any time it lands.

It is gamebreaking for online play, and should be removed imo.

Last edited:
It's not necessary in my book for an infinite to be inescapable by breaker. It's still excessive damage that shouldn't be allowed. As I say my rule is "if I feel like putting down my controller and giving up it's not a fair move".

It's not necessary in my book for an infinite to be inescapable by breaker. It's still excessive damage that shouldn't be allowed. As I say my rule is "if I feel like putting down my controller and giving up it's not a fair move".
I like your rule man and I totally agree with it.