Picture/Media Coverage Request

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
So as some people know I can capture video & pictures from MKvsDC in HD at 720p. What would you like to see us put up on TRMK?

What I have coming for MKvsDC:
- Story Mode Videos
- HD pictures of the end images in the game.
- Fatality Videos

What else would you like to see? A certain image you like? Or anything and I'll try to get it for you.

Hell ya, I love looking back at endings and fatalities and everything from past games. You should make a separate page for all the games.

As it stands, I can view endings via the game itself. I cannot always view fatalities at a moment's notice however, so I'd like to see that in High Quality up on the site. Also some of the choice moments from story mode would be great (like KAAAHHHNN!!!). The video I saw posted of the KAHN moment was kinda skippy and jumpy though. Not sure why that happened, maybe just the high resolution on my slow processor.

Remember the loading screen I wanted? It's in the MK story mode, just as Scorps is walking away from Mister J, right before getting whacked with the boxing glove. Scorpion has his back to Joker, and Joker has this really funny expression on his face. I wish it for my wallpaper. Possibly on PS3 too.

That was an amazing scene. I'd want that for my b/g as well and if we can get a screencap of that in a large enough resolution, I'd be a happy camper.

Hey Pat, can you make the story mode videos available in ipod format? I want to show them to some of my friends who don't have next-gen consoles. I doubt it matters, but I have an ipod Nano.

It would be nice if someone turned Mr. J hitting Scorpion into an animation...

... That animation would have so many uses. X-D

Hell it could be a new internet meme! Quick! Somebody make it a YTMND and put it on youtube! I'll handle 4chan!