Sonya character damage.

Facial_Tissue_Box.jpg

For your thoughts Glamador.

They are amazing. I love those boobs. Wonder if they have it for catwoman, wonder woman and kitana. I'd love to to see those too. What do you guys think? Is there a video available for it. If possible please post it.

Ok, so I know that Sonya doesn't always see the fight coming. Sometimes a character would appear out of nowhere and have a shot at her, leaving her with no time to prepare, or get appropriately dressed for the situation at hand. But surely, when she wakes in the morning she thinks to herself "I better put a bra on before I go to work today." Then again, after looking at those pics, maybe the idea of a bra never crosses her mind , lol.

They are amazing. I love those boobs. Wonder if they have it for catwoman, wonder woman and kitana. I'd love to to see those too. What do you guys think? Is there a video available for it. If possible please post it.

Yeah i wonder if Wonder Woman, Catwoman, or Kitana have boobie revealing damage.

I noticed a few slashes on Catwomans T&A. Wonder Woman's suit is a bit too small for damage though, and Kitana is so awesome that I never get particularly damaged as her.
I mean, I wouldn't know, I don't really take notice. Ahem.

If you zoom on Sonya's T-shirt in the render you will find it is pretty transparent and our we going to have others like the pics?

Last edited:
I tested this out. If you hit her enough times, the shirt will become so ripped that her nipples will literally glow. Seriously. Try it. I'm not lying.