Mortal Kombat Online Annoyance

And no Tim I wouldnt waste my time to try and impress you. Apparently you think I'm not good at MK vs DC. Of course you wouldnt know that because you never even played against me. So get your facts straight before you go and start posting bs on the forums.

Really Tim? Your good at posting links to youtube. Demonstrate to everyone a video that shows how to get out of supermans infinite other than rage mode. Since you know "LOTS OF WAYS" to counter spammers show us.

I never said Supe's infinite is escapable, and its not. Spamming is someone who stands there spams projectiles or other special moves, and has no strategy other than 1 maybe 2 special moves.

Better players will find a way to counter a spammer.

But again, being on the top of a leaderboard of a game 1 1/2 weeks after release, especially when 90% of the people (you included I'm sure) are exploiting and abusing the Superman infinite is nothing to brag about.

Really Tim? Your good at posting links to youtube. Demonstrate to everyone a video that shows how to get out of supermans infinite other than rage mode. Since you know "LOTS OF WAYS" to counter spammers show us.

And no Tim I wouldnt waste my time to try and impress you. Apparently you think I'm not good at MK vs DC. Of course you wouldnt know that because you never even played against me. So get your facts straight before you go and start posting bs on the forums.

Step up Tim if you think Im not all that great.

THEundying27 is my gamertag

Ill be looking for you on there.

Awww, triple posting. Did you get all butthurt?

Grow a pair kid.

I never said Supe's infinite is escapable, and its not. Spamming is someone who stands there spams projectiles or other special moves, and has no strategy other than 1 maybe 2 special moves.

Better players will find a way to counter a spammer.

But again, being on the top of a leaderboard of a game 1 1/2 weeks after release, especially when 90% of the people (you included I'm sure) are exploiting and abusing the Superman infinite is nothing to brag about.
you wouldnt know because youve never fought me.