European Kollector's Edition content

Goraka

These aren't great pics, my Camera is out of batteries so I used my phone.

Photo-0044J.jpg

Poster, with Steelbook case, instruction manual and comic booklet

Photo-0045J.jpg

Inlay of the Steelbook case and Blu-Ray disk

Photo-0047.jpg

front and back of Steelbook case.

Did I mention it has a Steelbook case?
I would say I'll take some better pics and upload them, but you guys know what I'm like. Don't hold your breath.

Goraka it'd be GREAT if you could take better pictures, we'll then feature them on the front page of TRMK tomorrow when the game comes out.

PLEASE! =D

I wish I had gotten this version now, I tried to order it online from Game.co.uk but they wouldn't let me. I went to eBay instead and ordered a regular PS3 edition there.

It's like 11:45 here now, I'll go to the shop tomorrow morning and pick up some batteries. I need some for my Wii remote anyway. Then I'll take some and upload them, seeing as you asked nicely.

Dan, you should start pre-ordering from Play.com. I got this and Metal Gear Solid 4 a day early, and Family Guy Season 7 3 days early. It pays off.

It's like 11:45 here now, I'll go to the shop tomorrow morning and pick up some batteries. I need some for my Wii remote anyway. Then I'll take some and upload them, seeing as you asked nicely.

Dan, you should start pre-ordering from Play.com. I got this and Metal Gear Solid 4 a day early, and Family Guy Season 7 3 days early. It pays off.

Thanks, I owe ya!

Damn we really got shafted here in the states. Our comes in a fecking cardboard case, the cover is an animation cel that falls out at the drop of a hat, we don't even GET a case much less a steelbook one. In fact, all we get is a paper sleeve that's it's damned hard to even get the disc out of.

I'm dissapointed in you Midway.