Very Sad, my order at Gamestop is backordered!!!

barf79

Hi everyone,
i don't know if there is a lot of people like me but i have placed my order for MKVSDCU Limited Edition at Gamestop at the end of september and when i went to see if my order was shipped today, the status said backordered.... I am very pissed with this situation. What is the purpose of pre-order something if you can't get it on the day of release... Is there other people in this situation...
Am i the only one in the Universe!!!

Hi everyone,
i don't know if there is a lot of people like me but i have placed my order for MKVSDCU Limited Edition at Gamestop at the end of september and when i went to see if my order was shipped today, the status said backordered.... I am very pissed with this situation. What is the purpose of pre-order something if you can't get it on the day of release... Is there other people in this situation...
Am i the only one in the Universe!!!

Wow, thats lame. Did you talk to anyone from Gamestop or did you order it online?

Try to find the KE at another store, before it's too late. Seriously pre-orders are a waste of time in most cases, they never promise you anything. I bet Best Buy has them still, or even Amazon.com, get it ordered and then cancel it from EB and get your pre-order money back.

That sucks bro. I was at super wal mart and they told me that they wouldnt sell it to me until midnight. This is at 1130 pm. So I waited. Next time try super wal mart. They are open all day and all night.

I will try on another site... I am from Canada and they don't offer us the limited edition...
Amazon.com cannot ship to Quebec....
Maybe i will have to buy the normal version!!!

I have some insight into this matter. A similar situation happened when I pre-ordered the Soul Calibur IV LE just a few months ago. It said backordered even though I ordered months in advance. The thing is, if they don't sign in the package the docks or the shipping area then the website sees the title as being backordered, when it reality they've just shipped it without documentation. My LE arrived on time as ordered. So I wouldn't fret just yet.

Finally, after almost one month of waiting, i have received my limited edition of MK vs DCU... My package was shipped from the US, went accross the ocean to Sweden and came back to me in Canada... My first impression,,, Very good game except for some of the fatalities... Please Ed Boon, in the next MK,,, WE WANT MORE GRUESOME FINISHING MOVES... NO MORE SISSI ONES PLEASE!!!