Fatality Help Please

Dxtra30

I havn't played a Mortal Kombat game for a long time.. I have an xbox360 and trying to do a fatality and having trouble donig them.. Is it better to use the toggle stick or the directional pad ? How fast do you have to do it ??
(Example I'm trying to do Scorpion F,F,B,D, and attack 3 but all i get is the invisible thing puch)..

Any help or techiniques would be great.. Thanks!

That's just an old MK trick. I don't have this game yet, but theoretically, holding block will keep you from moving around while you're inputting the combination, which generally would increase your success rate. It's not really a sure thing, but more of a "when all else fails" move.

First off, the fatalities in this game must be performed at "close" distance. Meaning, the when you press the final button input you must be within a step of your opponent. Second, I find it better to use the D-pad so there is less chance of a missed input or accidental "sliding" from one to the other.

Just be sure to press them methodically, you don't have to be really fast but you can't be slow as molasses either. Also, remember to press the attack button at the same time as the final movement input.

Blocking is also a good idea, just remember to release block BEFORE the final button input.