Dlc

[sek]

I know the game can support it, but do you think we'll actually see any? It seems like any talk of DLC seems to be couched in a lot of maybes, perhaps Midway's financial issues will be the determining factor?

Also it seems like any DLC, at least on the DC side, would just be alternate outfits like Batman and Joker done Dark Knight style.

I think that you will see a few extra characters. It's easy enough to implement, but there is a lot of questions still. I bet we wont see anything until early next year.

If they came out any EARLIER than early next year I'd be quite displeased. If they could pump out a character that fast I would be asking "why didn't you just put that in the game when it shipped?".

I don't see why it would. As long as it's equally balanced as those currently in the game. I mean, MK characters aren't exactly Soul Calibur or Tekken characters here. They don't have entirely different movesets, it's just a few tweaked attacks and special moves. Mind you, pro moves might be broken. I havn't successfully done any yet.