Every single Fatality/Brutality in one video!

Well I've only seen the ones for the characters I've played Arcade mode with. That's so far Scorpion, Joker, and Deathstroke. And I like all 6 of those I've seen. I'm sure most of the "Heroic Brutalities" suck but so far the actually FATAL ones are good. Obviously not counting the crappy ones I've seen on Fatality Fridays.

I'm not too miffed about the fatalities really. All the characters I happen to like and like to play as have good ones. So it's all good.

they should have called the game dc v mk.Tending to nice family friendly dc's needs was obviously there only priority.Gameplay looks good but this fatal/brutality situation is very upsetting.Its a dc game featuring mk.I CANT WAIT TO GET IT FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!ITS ALL I EVER WANTED!!!!YAY!

Last edited:
So much for the theory that a T rating might force them to be more creative with finishing moves. Kano's flip/stomp fatality has got to be one of the worst and laziest in the series. Can someone explain to me just how that would kill you? Scorpion's second fatality, however, has to be one of the best, if not the best of the bunch. If only they were that creative with the rest.

I'm still not sure why getting one of the Joker's cards to the head is okay but one of Kitana's fans isn't. If you accept that these are obviously not normal playing cards, it's the same damn thing.

Im glad to see that they at least went back to the classic fatalities for most of the MK characters. Liu Kang's arcade machine was amazing.

Deathstroke's second fatality was the only one that push the limits at all.

Most of them were just repetitive throwing the opponent up in the air and crashing down onto them.

there wasnt some good ones but enough to get me excited for the game. i like kano's and deathstroke's fatalities.