I need help with Kitanas Combo Challenge

THEundying27

BANALITY
Can someone maybe post a video and show me how to do combo number 9. I cant seem to get it right. Id really appreciate it.

:ciao:

Can someone maybe post a video and show me how to do combo number 9. I cant seem to get it right. Id really appreciate it.

:ciao:

Did you get it yet? If not you tube has a video... sorry too lazy too go get the link... just type in Kombo Challenge and it should pop up among a few others... but I had a problem with that one and assumed it was broken or something... like Jokers Back Forward B, tap B seems to not work no matter how fast I hit the B... blah!!! But that Kitana video helped me get it... the timing is stupid...
Ah ok I decided to not be lazy and get it for you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KunxD93fGaY
It's really dumb, I know the video doesn't help much but it's what I used to reference me doing it... Pretty much after you hit the person into the air and the person flips, when his/her body in upright in midair you start the rest of the combo... took me about 10 minutes or more to finally get it...

Last edited:
The combo challenge seems to be the biggest complaint against MK Vs. DC (the second is lack of people on-line plaing MK characters and over use of Superman).

Cool thanks man.

If anyone has xbox live look for me. THEundying27.

Or just go look at the top ten in the leaderboards. im there. :D