I Bought The Grid Finally

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
After a few months of negotiation and figuring out storage, I have finally purchased three cabinets of The Grid.

Here they are:
web.jpg

They were orignally from of Dennis's Place For Games, one of the original test locations for The Grid and other MK games.

2406667846_1015dfc988.jpg

I'll be moving one into my garage for the winter, and then another two in the spring once I take my car out of winter storage. I'll be hosting a few The Grid parties/tournaments around that time for anyone around Chicago.

Man, are you lucky! If I had The Grid in my house, I'm never leaving home again (unless I gotta run to the store for a beer). Oh wait. I still have to go to work. :hmmmm:

Since I work at home, I may never leave this winter!

Here is my machine in it's new home as of an hour ago.

3054613930_6f0d215d8e.jpg

I hope to get the other two moved in Spring. I also got a good space heater on the way, to heat up the garage when I want to play. Now I'm going to need to get myself a good stool to sit on.

Last edited:
Super Awesome Man. Im happy for you...Ive been trying to get 1 or 3 for awhile now. Cant seem to find any close by. Im glad there is "The Grid" Fans out there like me.

You should film some gameplay with Scorpion, Sub-Zero and Noob. And put it on youtube, this might help get the game reconized some more. Plus I wouldn't mind watching them myself...hehe.

C-ya Man.

OMG... First let me say, well ask how long has trmk been around? and why havn't I known about it! I'm a huge MK fan, and the only thing I like more than MK is The Grid.. This site rules! The other reason why I signed up for this site, is cause you said you have 3 cabinets and you live in chicago.. Altho I don't really enjoy driving out to chicago I live about a half hour to an hour away.. You sir are lucky to have gotten them.. How much did you pay for all 3?