Remake of mortal kombat salon monks next Gen

LittleBroBigBro

i think they should remake it but in story mode lu kang turn into a zombie and u have to fight him with kung lo and the final boss would be radin because he the on that killed lu kang that would be a great story line and u get to pick if u want to be bad or good and co-op is online to

i think they should remake it but in story mode lu kang turn into a zombie and u have to fight him with kung lo and the final boss would be radin because he the on that killed lu kang that would be a great story line and u get to pick if u want to be bad or good and co-op is online to

I'm sorry....who did that what now???

what is it with you and zombies.......seems like somebody saw "28 days later" anyway who would kill him shang? he's suposedly dead and the only person left to track down for a possible sequel is quan chi. and why would raiden be the final boss. he's unstopable, and im not just saying that because he's my all time favorite character, and he's the best!

You guys shouldn't pick on Bro's writing, he speak good and every ting!
Salon Monks would be awesome. Although if monks ran a salon, all they'd do is shave your head.
Seriously though, the first post on this thread made me have to stop for a rest half way through reading it. Hard going. Radin?

First off, if it as a remake, wouldn't it have basically the same story as the original MK:SM? And secondly, What??

MK:SM was a hell of a lot of fun, and it could certainly do with a sequel to follow up the Quan Chi scene at the end. I'm kinda surprised that there was never talk of a MK:SM2, but then again, a lot of the best characters were killed off, so it would be hard to write a compelling sequel.

Well, I dont want a sequel to SM's, but another adventure game following another storyline within the MK universe. But of course based off of what SM's felt like and played like, for sure.

Well, I dont want a sequel to SM's, but another adventure game following another storyline within the MK universe. But of course based off of what SM's felt like and played like, for sure.

Yeah, following someone other than Kang and Kung Lao would be quite enjoyable. The leave the idea of MK adventure games behind would be a crime, because there is so many characters and storylines that could be covered. As long as they kept (and improved on) the MK:SM format, then it could be quite promising. I'd hate to see diabolical MK adventure games (like Sub-Zero Mythologies) being released.

each charater should have there own story like all the other ones

Yeah, following someone other than Kang and Kung Lao would be quite enjoyable. The leave the idea of MK adventure games behind would be a crime, because there is so many characters and storylines that could be covered. As long as they kept (and improved on) the MK:SM format, then it could be quite promising. I'd hate to see diabolical MK adventure games (like Sub-Zero Mythologies) being released.

Very true, very true.

But imagine how good these games would look with the technology today! :rmgreen:

Very true, very true.

But imagine how good these games would look with the technology today! :rmgreen:

well true but let them all like want to go after somethin but have there own story like mk vs dc they all want to beat this person but gain somethin new and have reason for there purpose

Yeah, mythologies could probably do with a remake at this stage to destroy the amount of bad that the game is shrouded in. I'd actually quite like to see it reborn with a MK:SM kinda feel to it.

I'd love to see MKM redone. But one thing that MUST remain is the cutscenes, live action and all from the PSone version. That was some seriously good storytelling and that portryal of Quan Chi and Shinnok...simply fantastic.