MK Storyline connection!

mkchampion

I've always enjoyed playing this game where you connect the storylines of your favorite Mk characters
I'll pick a character and tell alittle bit about this person and someone will either ellaborate or add another character to the story whose history connects with the character I chose.Try & connect their storylines together. The rules are: Try to be as factually correct to the storyline as possible, pick characters that will not only interest others but make the game a bit more challenging, and you can only add characters whose storylines actually connect with the previous character. The story all together doesn't have to connect just the story YOU give us (Example I can give you someone from "Deception's" time and you could give me someone of "MKII's" time, therefore the overall story doesn't matter just the characters connections! SEE?)

50 points for a correct history connection
50 points for character facts
20 points to those who can correct another players' facts
-50 points lost for those who give false information/ incorrect storylines
+10 for adding another character story into the mix (both of which must connect)
Try to count you own score using the rules above, no cheating, plz

Okay I'll start off and choose...................Ashrah who is a demon of the netherrealm. She wandered off in the netherrealm and found a blade called the kriss which had the power to purify the one who slays many demons with it, overtime purifying them until they reach they're ascension from that terrible world, Eventually running into Ermac, a collection of many lost souls, is hunted by Ashrah in an attempt to slay him and ascend from the netherrealm who when standing near a obilisk has enhanced abilites to that of Ermac.

Total: 110 points

LET THE GAME BEGIN!!!..................Connect with either Ashrah or Ermac........make your choice!

Last edited:
Well, Ermac is an amalgam of souls each with their own powers and personalities, which gives him his psychic abilities. He's a magical construct created to aid in Shao Kahn's plans for conquest. It was not until Kahn's downfall and the Deadly Alliance's defeat that he decided to find a new purpose for his existence. Turning to a way of life completely opposed to his previous one, he allies with Liu Kang's spirit (which he can sense and connect with due to his psychic powers) and assists him in freeing his comrades from Onaga's control.

You didn't give much room for "connection" there except it had to do with Ashrah or Ermac. Kinda limited to MK3 to A minus 4. But now we have Liu Kang, Onaga, and Shao Kahn to contend with. Let's see some branching here!

I must admit though, I don't see the point of this thread other than primitive "I know more than you" chest pounding. Nobody likes being told they're wrong and that's inevitably where this is headed.

you got a point there but that'll just happen anyway, it always does, especially when someone tries to clear up or findout of missing info about MK. facts are thrown around and some are restructered by others. and i didn't mean to close off the connect but to keep it going as oppose to having random characters thrown around in the post leaving it unorganized. i nearly meant to broaden the connection of these characters. the point wasn't to tell whose wrong or right but to show a brief connection with all the characters (inspired from the works of armageddon)
my bad! and now you've opened more room for a better connection, see and you did that all by yourself....yes you did! LOL (JK)

Onaga is the dragon king and the former emperor of outworld, reborn from the last remaining dragon egg and the fusion of reptile. The dragon egg was protected by a captive man named blaze whose body is engulfed in flames. Onaga with the help of his avatar Damashih communicated to a young warrior name shujinko from earthrealm to blindly assist him in gathering the kamidogu to attain all power.

Last edited: