I Got It

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
Well I just got the game tonight at a local Blockbuster who actually even had it on the shelf. I didn't see the Xbox 360 copy to rent, just the PS3. So I grabbed it, I noticed they had two copies to buy but I have a KE on pre-order at Gamestop that I can get on Sunday.

PS3 is system updating right now, I'll post back with details on it soon.

PSN: McCarronX

3030293769_1e64f15f86.jpg

agggg this is driving me crazy!! I work at Hollywood Video..we have a bunch of copies in stock, but can't release them until Sunday!!

Sucks i've called so many GameStops and EBGames and they wouldn't release early , not even the damn strategy guide, oh well..
I guess i'll wait till Sunday .. Out of 1-10 (10 being best) , what do you rate the game ??? Worth the $60 for xbox 360?? I was thinking collectors edition but may stick to regular version, not sure..

I'm not gonna waste my money by renting it today just to get it on Sunday...Justbe patient!

What's $8? A meal. Not a problem easily spent.

Who wants a video stream of whenever I play? Working on setting it up now, I just don't want to lose my HD signal if possible. I got a few options to try out.

I can, but I'm selfish and I want to get HD and SD going at the same time. The game looks so good in HD. I think my receiver can output dual signals, looking into that now.