I Got It

Dude, that's awesome. Thanks for doing that. I love the menu and the poses both Batman and Scorpion go through when you highlight different options. Don't forget to turn the blood option on..jk. And you're right, it looks great!

Hey, is there decent blood ingame??

I got mine the moment the store opened this morning. As such I've been playing since that time. Got through both story modes in about 5 hours. I did DC second and it took a little less time than the MK side, but I think that's because I lost fewer fights, knowing the game better by that point and all.

So far I've seen Scorpion and the Joker's endings for Arcade. Wierd how they're almost identical pictures...

i got mine moments after my local Gamestop opened. Personally, I love the game thus far. All the cinemas made me go into small nerdgasms.

one thing that struck me as unique (not bad.. just unique) is the structuring of the controls. Having buttons specifically for 2D & 3D movement is kinda different than what i am used to... so, it's taking some time to actually "master" the game.