MKvsDC Character Moves List

So far, these are the moves I can confirm. To be fair, I can't fight at all with Lex Luthor or Kano or Liu.

BARAKA
================
Fatality 2 - F, F, D, D, 3 (close)

DEATHSTROKE
================
Fatality 1 - F, F, D, F, 2 (close)

THE JOKER
================
Fatality 1 - F, B, F, 1(close)

KITANA
================
Fatality 1 - B, B, F, 1(sweep)
Fatality 2 - F, D, D, B, 3(sweep) This one is awesome!

SCORPION
================
Fatality 1 - D, D, D, 4 (sweep)
Fatality 2 - F, F, B, D, 3 (close)

SONYA
================
Fatality 2 - D, B, F, F, 4 (close)

WONDER WOMAN
================
Heroic Brutality 1 - U, B, D, F, Square (sweep)

Now, I am pretty much a noob. Maybe I just need more practice, but so far I have been unable to make the other finishing moves work.

Also, as far as finishing moves, does it make a difference whether it's set to easy, medium, or hard?

Jim.

Last edited:
I haven't performed them all yet, but I intend to soon enough. All I can really say is that some of the "close" finishing moves require you to be a step or so back rather than right up against the opponent (such as Batman's second Heroic Brutality). You may also want to reconcile the distances you have with the ones in TRMK's MK vs. DC guide, which I believe has been updated more recently than this list (access it from the "games" menu in the banner at the top).

Game difficulty only sets the A.I. level and should have no effect on command inputs.

EDIT: I just found out that holding the L trigger (L2 on the PS3) while inputting the move makes things far easier. I went through approximately one and half arcade games as Raiden and absolutely could not pull off his first fatality from any distance, even holding block-- lo and behold, holding the 3D button worked like a charm. Now I'm through every fatality on the MK side. LT/L2 is your friend.

Last edited:
EDIT: I just found out that holding the L trigger (L2 on the PS3) while inputting the move makes things far easier. I went through approximately one and half arcade games as Raiden and absolutely could not pull off his first fatality from any distance, even holding block-- lo and behold, holding the 3D button worked like a charm. Now I'm through every fatality on the MK side. LT/L2 is your friend.

This is almost required for some of the finishing moves I've found, otherwise you get too far out of the move's scope. Since the finishers were just given out at release with the strategy guide, I think they should be distance independant.

I'd love to see the character slowly walk to the distance they need to be to perform the move as the whole environment darkens (except lit items) in a future game. It'd build the suspense in a versus game. Then you could just allow them to be done anywhere. ;)

I think they spoiled us with how easy they made it to do the fatalities in DA and Deception. I don't really mind a bit more of a challenge, though, just because it reminds me of the 2D days.

Well, It's been a month, & I'm down to 5 finishing moves that I have not been able to pull off: Flash's 2nd move, Kano and Shang Tsung's 1st moves, and both of SubZero's moves. Any tips for SubZero?

Hey man, thanks a lot for this. I'm thinking of finally getting MK vs DC since I have a lot of credits at Gamestop. I can't decide between learning joker or sub-zero first. I'm not concerned about tiers, just which one is more fun to play. I know this is a 'dead' thread but just want to know which one is more fun to play as.

The Joker would take more time to learn, but once you've nailed his odd brand of combat, it'd be difficult to place anyone above him in the "fun" category. His movelist is completely and utterly ridiculous (but awesome).