Name Every Character

Damn! I only got 59. How annoying. I got everyone through Trilogy pretty quickly, it was only the more recent titles that I had problems with. I feel so ashamed.

You got 46 out of 63 Kharacters from the Mortal Kombat series. Damn....i knew some people but didnt remember their names.
I missed Kabal and Nightwolf in the top half. The bottom half was another story. Missed Fujin, Jarek, Reiko, Shinnock, Hsu Hao, Kenshi, Li Mei, Nitara(seriously???), Sareena, Ashra, Diarou, Darrius, Hotaru, Onaga, and Deagon.

Well I took it a second time after letting it sit for a while (to let short term memory run out) and this time I got 'em all. Damn meat.

You got 41 out of 63 Kharacters from the Mortal Kombat series.

The only character from MKD I got was Onaga. I missed Nightwolf, Stryker, Fujin, Reiko, Tanya, Drahmin, Frost, Hsu Hao, Kenshi, Li Mei, Mavado, Nitara, Ashrah, Dairou, Darrius, Havik, Hotaru, Kira, Kobra, Shujinko, Daegon, and Taven. After MKDA, I don't really know the new characters since I never got MKD or MKA.

Got them all. Really struggled on Deadly Alliance and Deception though. Nitara, Kobra, Kira, Mavado and Hotaro were the hardest to remember. I wouldn't have guessed Meat if it wasn't for Glamador though.

I find it amusing that I missed Bo Rai Cho and Stryker, says a lot for what I think of them.

Strangely enough Bo Rai Cho and Stryker were two I remembered very easily. There are some characters that are simply forgettable and you wouldn't care if you never saw them again, Kira and Ashrah for example. Then there are characters you really HATE and you would REALLY care if you saw them again, but not in a good way. Stryker and Kenshi are those kinds of characters for me. Those characters I remember.

I got it 63 people lol with 3:13 to spare, best way to do it is A. Think of the most hated, obscure or unpopular ones first...example bo, daegon, Hotaru, Dairou, Meat, Mokap, etc

B.Play it MK game by game, instead of worrying about OMG, OMG times running out gotta guess everyone...I played it game by game in order

Example: MK one, Kano, Sonya, Raiden etc, etc then MK 2, Jax, Mileena, Raiden, Sub, Scorpion, Kitana etc, MK3 Kabal, Sheeva, Motaro etc

and so on and so forth.

That's the best way to do it IMO

That's how I did it pretty much. Only guy I missed was Meat because, as I say, I don't think of him as a character so he just didn't come to mind at all. Not even after they told me.

What's more, I don't consider Meat an unpopular character either. I love Meat. I just always thought of him as a costume.

well, that was ripping good fun. Took me awhile, too. I got 61 out of 63, missing only Ashrah (aka "Lady Raiden") and Havik.

I got 57 outta 63. I forgot Nightwolf, Fujin, Moloch, Drahmin, Shujinko and Frost! I played a similar one to this a while back and did much worse because they included MK:M and SF characters both of which I've never played (as goes for MK4)

MKM and SF added much fewer characters. Off the top of my head...Pyro (sic), Tremor, No-Face (sic), Sareena's female assassin partners, Lin Kuei Grandmaster, and...I think that's all.

That's how I did it pretty much. Only guy I missed was Meat because, as I say, I don't think of him as a character so he just didn't come to mind at all. Not even after they told me.

What's more, I don't consider Meat an unpopular character either. I love Meat. I just always thought of him as a costume.

lol, yeah I think Meat's story is literally like a sentence long...I didn't mind the fact that turned a skin/costume into a canon character but could have had a little more storyline IMO

I was stuck on Jax believe it or not in MK2 of all games lol

10 secs to spare.

Lost a lot of seconds trying to spell motaro's name... And li mei's...

God I don't want to ever do that again, too headache inducing. o_O

They were pretty forgiving with things like spaces, dashes, and apostrophies but yea spelling had to be spot on.