Post Pics of your gaming set ups!!!

Tim Static

Ok, this is the official thread for post pics of what your gaming set ups look like.

Whether you got the newest, latest technology, new 1080i 61' TV's, or a badass PC set up, or going old school with a box TV and retro systems, to that sweet arcade cabinet in your home or office, POST THE PICS HERE!!!!

No set up is too good, OR too bad. (dont be ashamed; being unique is key here;))

So, I'll start out with mine:

100_1245.jpg

And I put this up, just for the RAIDEN WINS ;)

100_1246.jpg

Also, this is my custom made arcade stick from www.ArcadeInABox.com (i bought it before Ed had legal troubles with Copyrighted artwork, so dont expect to be able to purchase something like this):

TimsArcadestick.jpg

How'd you get the UMK3 arcade cabinet!?

Funny story:

I ran into a guy at the bowling alley I used to work at tryin to sell a couple arcade machines. He figured since we had an arcade, the bowling alley might buy them, but he had a vendor who handled them. So I asked him, "which ones do you have?" and he told me MKII, UMK3 and some other game (cant remember). So I offered him a price, done deal. :D

Edit: eBay.com & Craigslist.org are GREAT places to find them.

Funny Tim, I was JUST going to make a thread like this. Here's my setup.

dsc00090ki7.jpg

Before you ask why the front and rear speakers are so close together, I want you to know that my room is not well set up and it's too hard to put the rear speakers at the back.

Dude you guys are WAY too clean! I might take a picture of my setup, but my computer and consoles are in different rooms so it'll take two.

Dude you guys are WAY too clean! I might take a picture of my setup, but my computer and consoles are in different rooms so it'll take two.

AHAHA. I need to clean my room everyday. Ever since I converted my room from carpet to tiles, I realised how dirty my floor was. I could see dust and hair strands everywhere. Sucks though. The wheels on my computer chair picks up a lot of dust and dog fur. I need to clean other wise my girlfriend wouldn't want to walk in my room.

The Wii looks all alone on that shelf. Does it really deserve pride of place over the 360?
Just a crappy phone camera pic;
Photo-0029.jpg

left to right: PS2, VG Cat, XBox 360, Wii, PS3. The Laptop on my table is my girlfriend's. It's pink, but surprisingly good.
My Cat, Rosie, likes to chase wolves and Argonians. I has a lolcat.
I have two other gaming areas in my home, I'll post pics of them tomorrow, and maybe my crappy PC too.

Yellow text is blinding.

I'd post pics of my bro's set up, but he embarressly doesn't really have a "set-up" things are just plugged into this tiny TV and played.

Edit:

Plus, I have an embarressly dirty keyboard on my computer (my own set-up) and I'd have to remove the "girlie" things from my desk to avoid potienal remarks from the guys here. ^_-

I'd post pics of my bro's set up, but he embarressly doesn't really have a "set-up" things are just plugged into this tiny TV and played.

Edit:

Plus, I have an embarressly dirty keyboard on my computer (my own set-up) and I'd have to remove the "girlie" things from my desk to avoid potienal remarks from the guys here. ^_-

Dont be embarassed!!!

At one time, a small TV and a Dreamcast was all I had. Everyone is unique, and that is the point of this thread. :)

The Wii looks all alone on that shelf. Does it really deserve pride of place over the 360?.

Well the 360 is heavy and its a glass shelf. Im gunna get a RF switch and hook up my SNES and put it next to my wii. :)

PS. i dont have all 3 next gen systems...dont have enough moeny for a ps3.

I currently have my systems in all different places. So no pictures yet, but I'll post them later.

1) My older systems are currently put away. Saturn and Xbox are in a box, and the Dreamcast is MIA.
2) My PS3 is in my living room where it's mostly a Blu-ray player on my 56" DLP.
3) The Xbox 360 is in my bedroom currently to test out my new 32" LCD TV. PS2 is there too, just disconnected.
4) The Wii is at my gf's house
5) Arcade machine is in my office and is in pieces for a upcoming reconnection of everything.

I still need to re-acquire the N64/SNES/NES all were sold by accident by family when I was in college, and not sure if I'll get any of the older Sega consoles or not.

You need a Genesis, if only for the MK1 port. The Genesis is higher on my 'need to acquire' list than the Saturn.
My main areas are the living room; PS2, PS3, Wii and 360, Bedroom; PS2, XBox and Gamecube and guest room, N64, PS1, Dreamcast and SNES. My Genesis too was sold by my parents. At least it wasn't thrown away while I was at school like most of my PS1 games, including Thrill Kill and Resident Evil 1.5, both would have made a killing on eBay.

Dont be embarassed!!!

At one time, a small TV and a Dreamcast was all I had. Everyone is unique, and that is the point of this thread. :)

So if I show you a picture of "Hootie the fluffy owl" that sits on my speakers box-thingy you promise not to laugh?

I think not...

I'm a girl, I know the reaction to these things from others by now. -_-

So if I show you a picture of "Hootie the fluffy owl" that sits on my speakers box-thingy you promise not to laugh?

I think not...

I'm a girl, I know the reaction to these things from others by now. -_-

I have 2 young daughters. I buy them tons of Disney Princess stuff, among other "girly" stuff.

I even own a PINK 360 pad. :-D

Now if you were a guy, with a bunch of girly stuff, that would get some laughs.

Come on, show us what you get down on! ;)

You need a Genesis, if only for the MK1 port. The Genesis is higher on my 'need to acquire' list than the Saturn.
My main areas are the living room; PS2, PS3, Wii and 360, Bedroom; PS2, XBox and Gamecube and guest room, N64, PS1, Dreamcast and SNES. My Genesis too was sold by my parents. At least it wasn't thrown away while I was at school like most of my PS1 games, including Thrill Kill and Resident Evil 1.5, both would have made a killing on eBay.

MK1 on Genesis is horrendous!