Kenshi is ruining my Konquest expirence !

jmills

Im stuck on his last last combo before you go into special moves ! Seriously I hate Kenshi, his stupid ass combo doesnt make sense, because right before you change fighting styles by hitting L1 you cant hit O without him completely stopping, therfore ending the combo.

That one and one of Scorpion's juggles was just a pain in the rear. Good luck with it, speed is the key to doing it. But the trigger buttons are just weird, that's why I'm going to pick up a good Arcade stick for the Xbox next week.

Just wait..

Just wait till you try unlocking Raiden. In order to unlock him you have to train with him, the last combo, longest combo in the game. I still cant get past it. On PS2 its SQ - SQ - Tri - L1 - SQ - X - L1 - O - <-O

Good Luck to all.

Seriously, that Raiden combo took forever. I would say a good twenty minutes. Afterwards, my fingers needed first aid. :lol:

Sometimes starting the combo when their back is to you can help you in pulling it off... otherwise just try to hit all the buttons in order... not too fast, nor too slow... as fast as you can read them on the screen is how fast you should be pushing the buttons.

That one ruined me. I don't know how I finally did it but I did. I was not even looking at the screen when I pulled it off (blind like Kenshi I guess). They should really have a way of getting out of the harder combos.

All of the combos of any great length are quite easy to do if you just use your right index finger to push the buttons quickly in order, with your left index finger hitting the L1 keys, and your left thumb to move the directional pad... they are sooooo much easier that way.. besides, so you dont learn how to do it where you can pull it off in a game.. who cares... by the time you get hit #3 anyhow the breaker appears...

Guess I got lucky or have fast fingers on the controller, the only combo I had prob's with was sub-zero's... took about 3 tries to get his down. Did Raiden and Kenshi first try. :( Sorry guys...

OH YEAH ! Finally did the combo after taking a break from konquest for 2 days. Now im stuck on sindels...

i have to agree with scorpion but i got all of em down 1st try (bene playin mk since the first) the only ones i had trouble wit were kenshis last because of the juggling

Scorpion'sSting said:
I have been stuck on Kenshi for 2 weeks now. Can anyone please help me out? I tried everything it seems.

If the information in this thread didn't help, do a search for combo tips. There's a number of threads of that nature around here.