Official Funny MK picture thread

Yeah that really wasn't necessary. If anything it's just offensive to anyone who might have known him.

I too fail to see the joke. Is it a play on his name? Crisp? I still don't get it then. Anyway, I don't take offense too easily (there are exceptions). But that was still very pointless.

As far as I can see it's just because he was a gamer and he died. And it wasn't even as a result of gaming. Ah well, moving on; Kinda MK related.

BatmanHatesChocolate.jpg

Glad somebody noticed my sig lol. Yeah I found that on the same site that I found the Batman one.
I realised at work today that I should have made it known that I didn't create the pic, it was on some website. If I could remember which one, I'd post it.

You know you can upload photos to the forum here, without using Photobucket.

That is funny though, just wish they didn't have to use a Dirty Dancing soundtrack item twice, makes me feel they may know a bit TOO MUCH about dirty dancing.

You know you can upload photos to the forum here, without using Photobucket.

That is funny though, just wish they didn't have to use a Dirty Dancing soundtrack item twice, makes me feel they may know a bit TOO MUCH about dirty dancing.

I did not know that....thanks tho!

And DD is a classic man! I'm not even embarassed to say so! lol

If that was really Johnny Cage, everyone would appear offline, because they'd all have blocked him

Alright, I was wondering if this thread could be turned into just any funny picture thread. There are much more funny pictures when not restricted to only MK related.

poverty_sucks.jpg

And look! In true MK fashion the volume of red blocks on the floor make up more than the body mass of the carcass beside it!