Resurrecting The Grid

My name is in the credits? Really?? ;) (yeah I know, finally got a picture of it after all these years and all it took was buying the arcade machine!)

I'm still working on unlocking the Ninjas. Only having single player, it takes a bit longer.

Naw! Use codes 441#, 442#, 443# or 444#, those take away your special but boosts your money in each round. Especially 444#. And Wes Armstrong is my favorite character, he is great character to use in chaotic rounds.

Yeah you can also do Random Select, but not sure if it boosts the money any more. The problem is, it doesn't appear to boost points and some characters unlock only via Points and not $.

Sadly 44X doesn't work in Single Player, they are MP only codes. Made more progression, got some medal of some kind on the select screen. Forgot what those were for.

hmm... I think I might have played The Grid a few years ago...

P.S. Pat, check the shoutbox!!

It was an arcade by my house in Oswego.

The closest I know of that had it, was the Brunswick Zone in Naperville, IL. Which is actually where The Grid video trailer above was filmed, during the tournament:

http://www.trmk.org/games/thegrid/locals.html#IL

I still never lost my Grid virginity :bawling::bawling::bawling:

I just played it yesterday again, and it was good. Not as good as multiplayer though, single player can get annoying.

I used to play on the 3-combo at Crossroads Mall in Oklahoma City, OK. I wanted to catch them before they shut down to see about buying them, but I missed my chance. Have no clue where they went.

They are somewhere I'm sure, I got mine from the old arcade Dennis's Place For Games in downtown Chicago. It was actually one of the first test arcades for the game. It closed without me knowing, and then a local guy near me bought them. I finally got the money together to buy them, and purchased them earlier for $2000, not a bad price for 3 near mint cabinets.

Here's the Credits Video YouTubed. Go and vote for it and mark it as favorite, trying to boost the game's YouTube presence.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVgAHerD880

They are somewhere I'm sure, I got mine from the old arcade Dennis's Place For Games in downtown Chicago. It was actually one of the first test arcades for the game. It closed without me knowing, and then a local guy near me bought them. I finally got the money together to buy them, and purchased them earlier for $2000, not a bad price for 3 near mint cabinets.

Here's the Credits Video YouTubed. Go and vote for it and mark it as favorite, trying to boost the game's YouTube presence.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVgAHerD880

For some reason youtube wont let me sign into my account. I did however get my wife to sign into hers and post a comment and rated the video...I should be posting mine shorty.

So I found 2 Grid Cabinets in the basement of my local flea-market. They were turned off in the back of the basement collecting dust, I touched base with the Flea Market manager about who owns the machines, got the guys number and made him an offer. $600 bucks for both cabinets, the next day he turned them on for me (they work perfectly and are in great shape, controls are still really tight). Looks like me and ma buddy got the deal of the century I can't wait till Thursday when we pick them up.