What Joker's 2nd Fatality should be....

I know this would be tricky to do with the masked characters... but I really think that something with Joker venom would be appropriate. All of those creepy grins that the venom leaves is something that I have always associated with The Joker and could make for an awesome fatality.

I think Reptile has worn out the whole venom thing.

And the pencil thing would be very original. Its not like they would be taking it right from a movie that was just released or anything.

Well there's always his bag of tricks he can dip into. I'm partial to a Jack-In-The-Box with some sort of insidious trap inside. I was just watching the animated series and he gave a guy a box just like that and after the little man springs out he squirts you in the face with Joker Venom.

His acid-spitting lapel flower would be sweet but a little too graphically violent for a T-rating.

joker venom joker venom joker venom!!! it should be joker venom. his trademark. i mean sure you wont see subzero or scorpion smile really but you cant go wrong with joker venom. i mean the pencil trick...cmon. he would need a table to do it. and if he just ran up to them and just stabbed them with a pencil that would be stupid

joker venom joker venom joker venom!!! it should be joker venom. his trademark. i mean sure you wont see subzero or scorpion smile really but you cant go wrong with joker venom. i mean the pencil trick...cmon. he would need a table to do it. and if he just ran up to them and just stabbed them with a pencil that would be stupid

exactly the point i was trying to make...

I once heard that there is a key on the keyboard over on the left side labeled CAPS LOCK.

how bout he throws like 50 cards at the guy?

that would be original (if u dont think about reikos fatality in mk4)