Street Fighter VS Mortal Kombat

Yes or No for SFVMK

• Yes

Votes: 73 45.6%
  • No

Votes: 87 54.4%

• Total voters
Dont get me wrong, I would love to do that too, but stop and think a minute.

Would you really want MK to be lowered to SF level and have those stupid shaded graphics they used in SF4/MVC3 and everyone to be goofy and more japanese?

Cause its not gonna be the other way around unfortunatly, Capcom would not allow their characters to be like the MK characters

as i said capcom do their verison and NRS do their verison

Re: Yoshinori Ono of SF loves MK9 but wouldnt do a krossover

It really isn't like anyone was expecting it to happen. It was always a "What If?" type of thing.

I can just imagine the story mode...

El Fuerte (with frying pan in hand): It's super dynamic cooking time!
Shao Kahn breaks his face.

/scene :p

I can just imagine the story mode...

El Fuerte (with frying pan in hand): It's super dynamic cooking time!
Shao Kahn breaks his face.

/scene :p

or, el fuetre defeats shao kahn and the other MK characters with an obnoxious anime ending.

thankfull Yoshinori Ono is a smart man, and knew this would be a horrible idea.

Or Dan.

EDIT: Actually, Rufus could have some hi-larious fatalities. Like crushing the loser under that grotesque ****ing gut :laugh:

You know what?
I'd buy it if it came out.
But I highly doubt it ever will.

Ono doesn't want Chun-Li's spine to be ripped out, or Ryu's head to be bouncing on the floor and around.. he did say it was his dream

I want this game as I am a big Street Fighter Fan as well. Mortal Kombat of course is number 1 but Street Fighter is always number 2

Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe made no sense and pissed me off because MK9 is what it sounded like we were going to get but we got a T rated crap fest instead.

If they straight up told us that "Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter will be Teen rated" I would be perfectly fine with it because

1. They didnt lie to us
2. It would be a spin off Canon / non canon game like Shaolin Monks, DC Universe and Mythologies

If they straight up told us that "Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter will be Teen rated" I would be perfectly fine with it because

1. They didnt lie to us
2. It would be a spin off Canon / non canon game like Shaolin Monks, DC Universe and Mythologies

says who?

and once again, just becuase its street fighter characters that makes it suddenly ok as fanboyism gets in the way of a good game. Who cares if they lied to us about vs DC, it still would have sucked and will always be a watered down mk, just like a vs Street fighter would be.

I voted no for the fact they're too different to make work. I can't picture street fighter in the form of MK and I sure and the hell can't picture MK in the form of SF. With that said no it won't happen. If it do happen it'll probably down grade one of the games hardcore. Even worse than MK vs DC which actually could've worked if DC wasn't stuck with there heads up there a**.

A lot of people understand that this fighting game collaboration won't work, no matter what the circumstance if the gameplay and mechanics are not in common. Like the others have mentioned before me, I can't mention the SF characters getting killed by fatalities. I can't just see it. If Mortal Kombat is gonna collide against something, it's either Killer Instinct or an old game like Primal Rage.

I voted no despite not playing MK for the violence, the gore being toned down will not affect my judgment at all, I didn't like MK VS DC, but it had nothing to do with the game being rated T, I'm more interested in the combo system, graphics and story than the fatalities.

As much as i would love for this to happen I think its to risky either mk gets tone downed or SF characters get brutally torn apart (Can you imagine some of the younger characters like Sakura getting torn apart by some one like Ermac?) the only way this may even remotely work is if they made it into a action adventure/ RPG sorta like Shaolin Monks which i would dig

As much as i would love for this to happen I think its to risky either mk gets tone downed or SF characters get brutally torn apart (Can you imagine some of the younger characters like Sakura getting torn apart by some one like Ermac?) the only way this may even remotely work is if they made it into a action adventure/ RPG sorta like Shaolin Monks which i would dig

toned down mk was lame, and most of us will agree. It happened, we gave it a chance and we hope it never happens again.Violent Street fighter has yet to happen, so I think it's only fair if they get to be the ones to try something new if this idea ever happens.

But in the end, we dont really need a violent street fighter, it is fine just the way it is. I wouldnt be mad, but I guess alot of people might and theres no need for it to be as violent as mk. I stand by what I said, this idea doesnt need to happen. They are both 2 classic and well respected franchises who are very different and should never meet eachother. I just kinda like it that way.