Street Fighter VS Mortal Kombat

Yes or No for SFVMK

• Yes

Votes: 73 45.6%
  • No

Votes: 87 54.4%

• Total voters
MK Vs. KI - H*LL YEAH!!! all day long
MK Vs. SF (I'd rent it but not purchase)
MK Vs. Primal Rage no way
MK Vs. War Gods no thanks
MK Vs. Time Killers - I'll pass lol
MK Vs. VF - Again I'll pass
MK Vs. Tekken - H*LL NO
MK Vs. DOA - nope
MK Vs. Samurai Showdown - nope
MK Vs. Bad Dudes - maybe lol
MK Vs. Pit Fighter - ummmm no!

On top of not supporting this idea, I'd do everything in my power to somehow prevent this travesty from ever seeing the light of day.

On top of not supporting this idea, I'd do everything in my power to somehow prevent this travesty from ever seeing the light of day.

From now on security at NRS is going to have to give anybody named "Roland" a thorough and invasive deep cavity search.

I'd like it and play it if it's, y'know, a good game. That's ultimately all I care about for the most part.

Yo Chopped ==> Killer Instinct vs Mortal Kombat = GOLDEN STUFF!!! But guys in the meantime you can download games for free like that in the await of a real MK vs SF ever seeing the light of day, just google Chaotic Kombat or SF vs MK 1 2 3 maybe 4 and Marvel vs MK... they're like modded MK or SF games where you have a huge roster of chars you can choose from like every char you can think of and a bunch of serious mixed up weird fighters. It's in there or available somewhere to put in the game. They're only playable on your PC however. Anyway see for yourself I've got them and I had my share of fun with them. Just google MUGEN KOMBAT and you'll get there someway but can't find the creator anymore but there are torrents everywhere now lol. Enjoy. Oh one tip more... MK vs SF games most likely use the SF engine gameplaywise also with SF style drawn MK chars. Some look cool though. But Chaotic Kombat runs on the UMK3/Mugen engine so that's the one you'll need, with the look and gameplay of UMK3 but well crazy with homemade super combo's, fatalities, stages you name it. It's an ideal timekiller on your laptop for the times a PS3/360 is not around.

Last edited:
just wait till street fighter runs out of ideas and fans, just like mk and you will have your soft sf vs mk game with scorpion throwing flowers instead of fire, and subzero giving out free ice cream combos

Read this below.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I am SO happy that MK isn't made by Japanese designers. If it were, we'd be seeing ****ed up hair, a boring "emotional" story, and cheesy dialogue. "The answer, lies in the heart of battle" or "It's official, you suck" you decide.

I'm guessing you guys want a emotional story that has chessy dialogue. And there is no way you kan mix, "the answer, lies in the hear of the battle," with, "it's offical, you suck!"

NRS knows better to pussy down MK, so keep Street Figher away from MY Mortal Kombat.

Read this below.

I'm guessing you guys want a emotional story that has chessy dialogue. And there is no way you kan mix, "the answer, lies in the hear of the battle," with, "it's offical, you suck!"

NRS knows better to pussy down MK, so keep Street Figher away from MY Mortal Kombat.

This.

NRS has successfully revived Mortal Kombat.
Now that Kratos and DC are out of the way, there is no need for any more publicity stunts.

MK can now stand on it own.

Last edited:
MK can now stand on it own.

This.

The odds are, if they do a krossover, the gameplay won't feel the same. MK is really easy to learn. Both pros and casuals love it.

Street Fighter is a pro game. It is hard as hell to use. MK fans would hate it because I know I would.

MK wouldn't look right if you had to press a thousand buttons just to do a projectile and Street Fighter wouldn't look right if it was easy to pull a projectile off.

KEEP THEM AWAY FROM EACH OTHER:mad:

You guys fail to realize that with creativity and effort, it is indeed possible to make and enjoyable MK vs SF and/or SF vs MK. I was never a fan of SF, but since I was little, I always wanted a crossover between the two games. If it will not be a good MORTAL KOMBAT game, it'll probably not be a good STREET FIGHTER game, but it could be a good FIGHTING GAME on its own! I sure would love to see Sub-Zero doing a flashy special attack like the ones in SSFIV, or even Ken burning down the opponent in a Fatality! MKvsDC had crappy fatalities and heroic brutalities, but if they really had put their minds and souls in that game, they could've made really awesome finishers even without blood!

This.

The odds are, if they do a krossover, the gameplay won't feel the same. MK is really easy to learn. Both pros and casuals love it.

Street Fighter is a pro game. It is hard as hell to use. MK fans would hate it because I know I would.

MK wouldn't look right if you had to press a thousand buttons just to do a projectile and Street Fighter wouldn't look right if it was easy to pull a projectile off.

KEEP THEM AWAY FROM EACH OTHER:mad:

Most fighting game fans play casually, that includes a lot of SF fans.

The inputs in SF are not even that difficult. Seriously, a quarter circle motion is one just a one point difference compared to a down-forward command in MK.

I played SF for 2 days, I played mk for months. Screw SF, Ill take Killer instinct vs. MK or hell even somehow tekken vs. mk but street fighter? nah

You guys remember that KI plays TOTALLY DIFFERENT from MK (and everything else), right? SF being different is no excuse.

It is to me. I don't like it. I perfer the MK way.

...yet you claim to also like KOF which has very similar inputs to SF, hypocrisy has no bounds.

You guys remember that KI plays TOTALLY DIFFERENT from MK (and everything else), right? SF being different is no excuse.

Yeah, the similarity between KI and MK is mostly aesthetic. The button layout and controls is more similar to SF than MK. If KI were to be revived, the breakers need to be toned down some; the fact that they can performed at any time greatly discouraged heavy use of combos, which seems to be the intent of KI.

Last edited:
Seriously, a quarter circle motion is one just a one point difference compared to a down-forward command in MK.

I can't be the only here who rolls down to back/forward for a teleport punch or an ice blast, either. I've been doing that forever.

MK VS SF: Ideas

Ok so the biggest cross over ever would be Mortal Kombat vs Street Fighter.

Don't argue listen damnit. (lol)

Instead of everybody from both sides, Why not add just the bad guys from SF? People like Bison, Sagat, Gill etc. I say this because I know damn well Chun Li won't be able to karate kick someone's heart out. And I won't stand for some Ultra combo instead of fatalities from SF side. No more Teen rated games from MK. EVER. MK is about killing intent. Some of the Street Fighters don't have that intent such as Sakura, Ryu, Dudley, etc. Sure people might not like to use Bison instead of Ryu but the bad guys from SF have that intent to kill someone.

Anyway that was my idea. I know theres a lot of problems with it but anybody else wanna pitch there's?