Staff member
attachment.php

That is all

Attachments

• Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 175
Re: Tease

Sweet. Black and yellow logo. You can clearly see the top right-hand corner of the R. And the top of the M. And lastly, the top left corner of the K.

I think I'll like this new logo/banner.

:mrgreen:

It may not even stick, we're a few weeks away from finishing it still, but I wanted to throw a little tease up here and see what reaction it gets.

It's orange actually, with some fire yellow thrown in. Green doesn't fit MK, but doesn't mean it wont be an available option.

I can't even remember what the homepage looked like before that design, so I'd say it was definitely due for a facelift. I do like what little we've seen so far.

Those of you in the Dark/TRMK theme, what do you think?? I want to see what you guys think of it, so I can make changes, etc to it.

Let me know what you think about the following elements of the header:
- Colors
- Size
- Content (this would change, I'd make one or more for each game and have them randomly appear)

I really like the new header :) I think the font and colours are both about right and it looks ace! Would you do others from the game too (i.e like Superman vs Sub, Wonderwoman vs Raiden, etc) as well as from other games as I think that would be wicked!

I really like the new header :) I think the font and colours are both about right and it looks ace! Would you do others from the game too (i.e like Superman vs Sub, Wonderwoman vs Raiden, etc) as well as from other games as I think that would be wicked!

Thanks, that's the idea. I haven't gotten the other VS poses from Midway yet but I hope to. I'll also do other game images as well.

I dig that, it looks really cool. If I may make a critique, though, I think it'd look better with a background that had a bit more going on with it than the plain gray. Maybe if you had Scorpion and Batman's shadows cast upon it or something like that, I dunno.

Are we only going see this on the forums, then? I figured you guys were working on a new layout for the TRMK homepage.

It's for the home page, so I tossed it up here first to get a feel for what people think.

There is more going on in the background, but it's hard to see the lines. I may tweak it.

It's not just for the forum. We're testing it here to get some feedback before we go ahead with the full site.