TRMK's New Design Tease/Preview

Can you make the forum header link to tmrk front page? The other one does that, and its nice since i bookmark right to the forums.

Can ya? Not that i NEED it but its kind of pointless to link back to the forum, since you can already click "Realm Media Networks Forums" to go back there.

But this theme is looking nice. Good job.

I was going to do that, consider it DONE! ;)

I also added the PSN bit and changed how Xbox displayed.

Last edited:
I was going to do that, consider it DONE! ;)

I also added the PSN bit and changed how Xbox displayed.

Looks fabulous. Less cluttered w/ the gamercard too. :-D

Good stuff.

Edit: I also just realized you might not be able to have the PSN GT's underlined becasuse PSN uses underscores instead of spaces, and you cant really read a name correctly with it underlined.

Last edited:
I just noticed you put shadows behind Scorpion and Batman... cool! I like the depth it adds to the background. The forum looks pretty damn good. Great job.

I just noticed you put shadows behind Scorpion and Batman... cool! I like the depth it adds to the background. The forum looks pretty damn good. Great job.

Thanks, I also shrunk it a bit. It's not as tall as before, so now instead of 200px high it's 160px high. I'm not 100% happy with the shadows yet, but it's good enough. I'll be looking for good High Quality artwork for the backgrounds of other randomly appearing headers for other games. Anyone have good quality scans of the MK1 and MK2 comics that John Tobias made?

Thanks man!

No thank you! I had the code for the new header all set on the TRMK new front page, but I just moved the code over here for it because you reminded me to. ;)

Also I hope to have a preview of the new design for the TRMK front page in the coming two weeks, still making changes to it so it's not ready for prime-time yet. I will have the users here take a look and critique it as well before the final release.

I also enabled buttons to send people messages via Xbox Live and send Friend Requests via the menu as well. Quite neat.

To be honest, It doesn't rock my boat. I think it's the colours. Raiden's Temple looks too dark?

Looks lots better, IMO.

But maybe have Batmans side w/ something from Gotham or even the fortress of Solitude, epecially since the backgrounds would then be Raiden vs Superman ;););)

I've removed the old Realm Media style now, and have made the TRMK one default.

Does anyone want the old Blue Realm Media style back?? ;)