Why so much MKP hate?

i just checked it out its actualy not that bad, if i would of known about this before i'd get it but since this new mk is coming out im not that interested

It's not too bad, i could beat grand shao kahn in the first round, but he would always kick my ass in the 2nd and 3rd. There are some weird names for some characters, one being called Ben who is a blue ninja.

I didn't know there was hate for it. It's good for what it is and what it hopes to accomplish. I tried it out mainly because of Hydro.

All those palette swaps ruined the game. What's the point into creating a Red Scorpion?? And having at the same time Ermac (in at least 3 different versions) and Human Sektor? Plus 1000 versions of Sub-Zero? (MK1/2/UMK3 and unmasked are fine, but adding more is useless). Only good palette swap are Hydro (cyborg, not human) and Tremor. Instead of creating so much clones, why they didn't added new characters that fits the MK universe, like chars appeared on comics or lore like Great Kung Lao, Duroc (Goro's brother, in some version appears but looks like crap) and others

All those palette swaps ruined the game. What's the point into creating a Red Scorpion?? And having at the same time Ermac (in at least 3 different versions) and Human Sektor? Plus 1000 versions of Sub-Zero? (MK1/2/UMK3 and unmasked are fine, but adding more is useless). Only good palette swap are Hydro (cyborg, not human) and Tremor. Instead of creating so much clones, why they didn't added new characters that fits the MK universe, like chars appeared on comics or lore like Great Kung Lao, Duroc (Goro's brother, in some version appears but looks like crap) and others

I couldn't agree with this man with the awesome username anymore.
I've never played that game and don't want to.
Acid, unmasked scorpion, the millions of subzeros... shit is whack.
I would only try it for Tremor. And I don't like PC games, in fact, I hate them.
The only Mugen game I will ever try is MK HD remix. :love:
I'm not dissing anyone who likes MKP, just the fact it's not official MK and looks kinda cheesy with the 7 million people in it give me a weird vibe.

I played a previous version of the game a while back (when it was the latest), I didn't know there was a lot of hate for it, but I can see why. I did manage to make some decent combos by button mashing, but I did had a certain likeness for it, it was like a free Mortal Kombat Trilogy, some of the newly added stages do look fairly cool. Though it was annoying that I have change button commands each time I activate (is that even the right term? whatever.) the game. Plus it was too damn loud! Seriously, did these guys NOT use headphones when testing it out? Sure I can change my computer's volume, but still!

M.u.g.en is a 2d fighting game engine that allows u to add characters ,stages,music,screenpack...pretty much customize the entire thing...
There are a lot of characters on the net from just about every fighting game made(so u can have sf vs kof vs mk vs dbz vs dc vs marvel etc.)...It is a lot of fun if u add balanced chars to your roster,otherwise u will get owned...
As for the mkp , the only one i liked was the mkp 4.1(because of hydro and the fact that we could play 2players vs comp )...The other mkp's were full of chars ,but did not bring anything new, a lot of copies with mostly the same moves ...
There are some mk mugen projects(wips) that look promising:
Mk outworld : http://www.youtube.com/user/BlackCyraxCO/videos
Mk shinobi : http://www.youtube.com/user/neko117L/videos