Kreate-A-Fighter

You can create a character as soon as you create and login with a profile. You need a profile to do most things in MKA so make one ASAP. After that just select KAF from the menu and start building. Although you will need to buy the individual costume pieces and moves so get some cash first.

P.S. Use the edit button next time, instead of double posting.

Hi, I may sound stupid but HOW do you select custom fighter?

I have made char I want in Kreate A Fighter but I am unable to find it anywhere... how do I actually save the char so I can select it on the list of fighters?
How many custom chars can I have?

I have wii version, there is nothing about some "trick" to do it in manual. I played mortal kombad since it's firt version so I am not newbie so I feel realy stupid for not being able to find it.

Thanks for help

I don't know any specifics about the Wii version, but as long as your character is saved, you should be able to pick it by going to the KAF spot on the fighter select screen (represented by a red or blue face that looks like it's made of puzzle pieces).

Too bad you can't create more than one fighter, but I am hoping this feature returns for MK9 and if not, then my hopes for MK10 begin.

Last edited:
I get you're excited for the next pure MK game, but really, I wish you'd talk about it in the future MK games section, not EVERYWHERE. I mean, that's what that subforum is for after all you know? What's more, I doubt we'll see a lot of the features present in the MKDA trilogy simply because Ed Boon wants a "fresh start" so he's basically trashed the idea of KAF, mini-games, and the Krypt.

Personally, I don't think that's such a good idea because a fresh start can be refreshing, but imagine if some other franchise, like Megaman, just threw out the charge shot or the slide and just "went back to the basics". I mean, that would suck wouldn't it?....wouldn't it?

I don't know any specifics about the Wii version, but as long as your character is saved, you should be able to pick it by going to the KAF spot on the fighter select screen (represented by a red or blue face that looks like it's made of puzzle pieces).

Exactly the same, just that one of the KAF spots is now Khameleon. The other one is used for the KAK as normal.

i loved kreating my character. i made mine an evil samurai overlord from the netherrealm. i called him sat, after my dad (third name) who i've only seen for 3 week a year for 5-6 years. :_evil:

Is there any reason you had to bump a two year old thread for that?

Because it talks about Kreate a Kharacter mode and I wanted to share my own creations since this is what the topic is about. Rather than make a new forum with the same topic.

What I find hilarious is my comment about Megaman and how Megaman 9 actually removed the charge shot and the slide and turned out great...I still disapprove.

I made Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw) and gave her a katana mainly because she has an outfit that's similar to a girl in "High School of the Dead" and that girl wields a katana.

My Character Creations:

mkakakcassandra.jpg
Cassandra (Me)

mkakakkhameleon.jpg
Khameleon

mkakakkia.jpg
Kia

mkakakjataaka.jpg
Jataaka

mkakakrayne.jpg
Rayne (Bloodrayne)

mkakakjuliet.jpg