Found Shujinko Alternate Costume 1

El Chupacabra

F-1 - Edenia - Tuesdays at around 3:00am. I found mine at 2:30am, others found theres at 3:30. It's inside the double doors.

Now it says Shujinko Alternate Costume 1 (and rumors say that you can find another alternate costume in Chaosrealm). Problem is that this one unlocks koffin JO. JO was the last one I needed ... so ALL of my koffins are unlocked now. I don't see how there could be another costume as there are no more koffins left to unlock.

UNLESS they share 1 koffin. Who knows. Anyway there it is.

I found Shujinko Alternate in the Chaosrealm... i don't have the location, since i didn't write it down. :?

I also just found it where chup said. Sim are you sure you didn't find Shunjinko's Alt Bio cause i found his alt bio in Chaosrealm on a monday in G-8 at 10am.

If you looked carefully at the Koffin when you opened it, at the bottom of the screen that showed his alternate look it says "Shujinko Alt Costume 1"... From what I have seen in this forum and others the 2nd has yet to be found...

Scorpion said:
If you looked carefully at the Koffin when you opened it, at the bottom of the screen that showed his alternate look it says "Shujinko Alt Costume 1"... From what I have seen in this forum and others the 2nd has yet to be found...

We know Scorpion. Thing is, if ALL of the koffins are unlocked then where is there room for another alternate costume? Plus in his alternate Bio is shows Alternate Costume 1. I'm not saying there isn't 2, but I have visited other sites such as mk5.org and none of them have even mentioned another alt besides the one in Edenia. Even if there is another, I don't see room to unlock it.

Like you said, they probably share a koffin... just like how you can open any koffin in the krypt a second time and still lose koins.

Budd 53 63 said:
I also just found it where chup said. Sim are you sure you didn't find Shunjinko's Alt Bio cause i found his alt bio in Chaosrealm on a monday in G-8 at 10am.
Ahh, yes it was the Bio... my bad!