Mortal Kombat Real World Episode 1

ThePunisher_02

Hello fellow users. This is my first post here and with it I'd like to show you my MK fanfic series called Mortal Kombat Real World or MKRW for short.

It's about five MK fighters living in a house in the fictional town of Atlantuh, Khalifornia and the always get into crazy misadventures.

The five fighters are:
Scorpion
Raiden
Sub-Zero
Stryker
Quan Chi

This was the first episode I was comfortable enough to show to the world (the first 5 or 6 were pretty bad) I wrote it last christmas, Scorpion and Quan Chi try to ruin christmas. Of course this is meant to be a comedy so enjoy!

Raiden-Shit,Shit,Shit, so many things to do!

Sub-Zero-Why are you so nervous?

Raiden-Gee, let me see, because Christmas is tomorrow!

Sub-Zero-Really?

Raiden-Yes, where have you been?

Sub-Zero-Uhhh...

(Flashback)

Sub-Zero-I love this site I'm going to play on here all month and totally forget about Christmas! (end)

Sub-Zero-Playing games.

Raiden-So, I play games too but I didn't forget.

Scorpion-Oh great! It's Christmas! I hate Christmas, it's all about the presents! Christmas sucks more than the last job I had as Santa Claus.

(flashback)

Scorpion-HO,HO,HO little girl! What would you like for Christmas?

Little Girl-A pony?

Scorpion-Really? Well too damn bad,Santa doesn't exist you dumbass! (end)

Raiden-Yeah,many died that day you were Santa.

Quan Chi-I hate Christmas too, It's so pointless.

(knock on door)

Quan Chi- (opens door) yes?

Man-Donate to "Toys for Broke Ass Children"

Quan Chi-Why sure (puts item in bag) here ya go.

Raiden-Quan Chi,that was nice, what did you put in there?

Quan Chi- Some drugs.

Raiden-What?! I can't believe you!

Quan Chi-Christmas sucks anyway!

Stryker-You two are idiots, christmas is one of the most loved holidays and is one of the few that isn't totally pointless like Arbor Day and Halloween.

Scorpion-Aw, I'm outta here!

Quan Chi-Me too.

(In Kitchen)

Scorpion-Psst, Quan Chi, come here!

Quan Chi-Scorpion, if this is another "friends do favors for friends" speech than I'm leaving, last time you gave me that I had sex with you!

Scorpion-What? No, I need you to help me, help me sabotage Christmas!

Quan Chi-I like it, I'll help.

Scorpion- Are you always that easy to convince?

Quan Chi- When I feel like it I am.

Scorpion-We'll wait until everyobdy on this street is asleep then we'll kill them! Hahaha!

Quan Chi-Or we can just steal their Chirstmas stuff.

Scorpion-Yeah,or that.

(Later)

Quan Chi-Scorpion,everyone is asleep,let's go! Scorpion? (looks at Scorpion and he's asleep)

Quan Chi-Wake up!

Scorpion-Huh,huh,what? Is the house on fire!

Quan Chi-No,it's time to ruin Chirstmas.

Narrator-Scorpion polished his car with extreme care, Quan Chi smelled like shit but didn't care.

Scorpion-Narrator,do you mind? This isn't a Dr.Suess book!

Narrator-Sorry

(Later,inside Scorpion's car)

Scorpion-Ok,we'll steal everything!

Quan Chi-I know you've had practice.

Scorpion-What!? I challenge you to Mortal Kombat! (kills Quan Chi)

Scorpion-Oh my god,I killed Quan Chi! He was a bastard anyway.

Narrator-As Scorpion started off with his quest with a sly smile on his face,he started to...seriously, who's ass do I have to kiss to get a decent job,something other than a narrator,

I'm outta here!

Scorpion-Did I just hear somebody? Nah,more than likely the wind.

(Later)

Raiden-Ah, Christmas morning, I hope I got that dildo I was asking for.

Sub-zero- Holy Shitballs! Our stuff is gone!

Raiden-What? No! Damn it, we've been robbed!

Stryker-(looking out window) so has everybody else!

Sub-Zero- It's them damn communists!

Raiden-Say what? Never mind.

Stryker- I bet it was Scorpion, you know how much he hates Christmas.

Raiden-(kicks open Scorpion's door) alright Scorpion, where is everybody's stuff?!

Scorpion-Hahaha, I'll never tell!

Raiden-Tell or I'll make you watch "Catwoman".

Scorpion-No! don't do that, they're in my car, take them back!

(later)

Raiden-I'm beginning to wish that I didn't give everyone's stuff back, I still didn't get my dildo!

Sub-Zero-Where's Quan Chi?

Scorpion-Dead.

Sub-Zero-Oh,ok. I'm fine with that.

Stryker-Scorpion,did you learn a lesson?

Scorpion-Yes, never watch The Simpsons after season 10.

Stryker-Well,yeah, but anything about Christmas?

Scorpion-Christmas sucks.

Raiden-uuughh, I guess that means no.

Stryker-whatever happened to Quan Chi's "gift"?

Little Kid-Mommy? Did you buy me something this year?

Mom-No honey,we're not rich,but you still got something.

Little Kid-(opens present) Hooray! Drugs! My friends will think I'm so cool!

Mom-Who are your friends again?

Little Kid-Some guys that take my lunch money because they're "donating to the poorer than us"

Narrator-And so Scorpion returned the gifts from games to shirts,he did return them without getting his ass kicked first. Scorpion learned a valuble lesson that day,if you **** with my presents I swear you'll pay!

The end.

Keep in mind that I've been writing MKRW for well over a year now so it's improved a lot since this episode.

Lol! "Santa doesn't exist you dumbass!" I know this is supposed to be MK in the real world, but I'll say this anyway: Alot of the diolouge is totally out of character. But I like it anyway.

Well each character is a spoof of their game counterpart. Like Scorpion is a barely sane Ninja Spectre in the games and imagine what he'd be like walking on Earth? It's basically spoofing the actual Scorpion.

You watch a lot of Family Guy don't you?

This is actually fairly similar to a stop motion thing I'm working on with the action figures.

haha nice one man. it got a good laugh outta me :) i'll look forward to more if you'll stick around. and only a true Simpsons fan knows the truth as you do, past season 10 it wasn't nearly the same show... but man them first 10 seasons were priceless.

now i know u said there are more you've written since, and that they're improved. and i hope to check 'em out. but for future installments (just in case you haven't already done so) i'd like to offer this bit of constructive criticism. not to sound authoritative, or prudish, (as i am anything but prude or an authority) but i'd maybe tone down the profanity a bit. profanity is hilarious when used properly in writing, but it seems just a little too prominent in this piece. the term less is more might apply here. on the other hand you can cuss your ass off and be funny as shit < lol (trust me i've got a rotten potty mouth) but profanity is only as funny as the joke being made. in other words, don't let your natural potty mouth detract from your creativity. focus on cleverness first, and then if you so choose, implement the appropriate vulgarity :_evil:

Well as I moved along with MKRW I toned down the profanity. Nice to finally have some criticism, on Fanfiction I would never get any. In fact the next episode has less profanity in it. :-D

No I don't watch Family Guy. I do watch the Simpsons though. :-D

With the flashbacks it has a very Family Guy feel. Also I noticed you had Scorpion say 'I challenge you to Mortal Kombat'. Seen The Real Mortal Kombat then?
You need to work on your comic timing a little, like K said don't rely too much on swearing too. And it's ok to have a sequence or too which isn't a wise crack, to link two scenes together.
This would be a lot more effective as a webcomic. If you don't have the mad art skills yourself, there are a whole bunch of people here who might want to help.

Yeah the Real Mortal Kombat was what gave me the idea for MKRW lol. I threw in flashbacks as a joke to see how it would work but I decided to get rid of them though.