TRMK > other forums

I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with this board.
but I can at least say it's the best MK forum out there today and does have quite a few very intelligent members as well as Mods.

Glamador has an excellent vocabulary which is an instant plus unless your name is "Kryptonite" or this other guy I used to know whom I can't remember his name.
came up with a kind of a group called the Kan0holics.

and Deathcore is my favorite mod here for many reasons.

I'd like to have it a little more random and spontaneous here like it used to be but it's a new age,and thus brings a new age of retarded No0bz.

not to mention this was the first Forum I was actually accepted at for my art and thoughts.

and even if I've become a bit controversial lately I still would rather post at this board than any other MK board out there.

Viva TRMK.
lets hope for more intelligent and interesting members here rather than your typical n0ob who thinks a message board is the same shit as a chat room.

MK is still a very hot topic, considering how old it is I'd say it's damn good to have 10+ MK sites on the net for a game over 15 years old now.

Glamador has an excellent vocabulary which is an instant plus unless your name is "Kryptonite" or this other guy I used to know whom I can't remember his name.
came up with a kind of a group called the Kan0holics.

His name was Kan0 lol. And when TRMK opened back up his name was g0d. I believe he got banned. I didn't mind Krypt, at times. Damn that was a long ass time ago.

I like Krptonite. Why? He introduced me to a very fun thing to do with the special k logo on the cereal box....just kidding.

Wow, Jade! thanks for reminding me about that place. It was really incredible. I don't remember much about my short stint there before it was closed down permanently, but I just remembered it was really wonderful. It kind of formed out of the ashes of the MKO forums, and had a lot of the smarter members. That's how I heard about it at first- when the people from that forum were on MKO talking about how much better it was and dissing the noobs. I remember referring to it as a "refugee camp" for the members of MKO that were seeking more intellectually challenging and thought provoking discussions (even if sometimes the people on that website where arrogant dicks who thought they were superior to the MKO members, and even went as far as to create a thread where you can post fakes that were posted on other forums, even TRMK, so you can laugh and call them horrible), before being corrected by a mod.

Kamidogu and FDMK are pretty good. They're pretty much the exact same forum, albeit with different URLs. If you have an account on one, than you're probably listed on the member's list of the other. They are good forums, the only problem is there are too few people that post, and there are usually only 3-5 consistent posters there.

I was actually pretty sad when MKH died. It was a great forum and was really active with a good bunch of posters.

I miss those guys :(