MKast 4 is up!

Basically... nothing. I know they said some things, but I can't even recall what. There wasn't any new information, although they did say that John Tobias was going to be on one of the upcoming podcasts.

They just talk about how they're excited for comic-con and how tired they are after E3. They also "reveal" Jax, Kitana, Joker and Green Lantern. Like I said, nothing really new. But they kind of hinted at another MKSM type of game too.

Takes forever for me to download a MKast, so I don't bother. Could someone update me on why they are idiots?

Nothing in particular. It's just that in a 24 minute webcast they end up talking for 12 of it just dodging around saying anything substantial by saying "Oh if I say THAT Ed Boon will kick my ass/fire me/feed me to wild dogs" and by the time they get through blabbering, introducing themselves, and commenting (long windedly) on stuff we already knew, they maybe get in 3-5 minutes of actual stuff worth listening about.

At least that's why I said they're idiots.

lol that's not nice Glamador. Why idiots? They sound nice actually, just keep in mind man if not for them we won't even get an MK8 ; ) so be grateful

But I do admit the first 5 minutes were nothing much, the middle and end of the interview were good however. I liked it how they gave tips to work for games, midway etc. They didn't have to do that but they did, so I assure you a lot of the interview wasn't "pointless banter"